This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  krafTWerK 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

krafTWerK
    Participant

HI ALL,

greetings from north-germany too scorchers on planet earth.

Look this photometeor, komet or UFO ? ? ?
    Or aliens who comes to earth for a little game ? What U mean ?

cya later

krafT

(!! wrong sizes – too much kb!!) ❗

Spectrum
    Participant

i say metor or a commet

krafTWerK
    Participant

How boring ! 😆

krafTwerK

Deathstryker
    Participant

I say it was either put there intentionally or some light reflected in the lens or something.

The reason I say this is because the background is out of focus yet the light is not. It doesn’t matter that it’s really bright. It would still be out of focus with the rest of the background if it was truly in the background.

krafTWerK
    Participant

@ Deathstriker

This is never a light reflect. I make photos since 18 years !

But I think maybe some “Scorched3d-Fans” from outa space. 😀 😀

No – Its just a lucky photo in the right time. (1/3999sec.!!!)

I wish me more fantasies. 😉

krafTY

cbx550f
    Participant

DS took the words out of my mouth. If it were *anything* in the atmosphere or beyond, it would have been WAY out of focus. The camera is clearly focussed on a very close object, and even the relatively nearby tress are way out of the focus range.

Having said that, I can only conclude one of two things:

1. It’s faked.
    2. The object in question is actually less than 0.5 mm in length (likely smaller than that), and closer to the lens than the flower. It also appears to be travelling at a great speed. From this I can only reasonably conclude that it is a wayward sperm cell from superman which is travelling the world at supersonic speeds looking for a super-ovum to merge with.

cbx

Judas
    Participant

so… thats where my 1000pwr shoot is… i wonder where it went after i shoot it last night… it bounced in a force shield and then… out of screen…… heheheheh

Willis
    Participant

Is there a version of the picture without the little 200, 400x magnifications?

I too am doubting the reality of it but for slightly different reasons.

My mom is skilled gardener and takes pictures of her flowers. Now either thats a freakishly healthy, perfect flower or something else.

Also where are the other flowers, plants, etc? Theres nothing else in the picture that comes close to the flower. Not typical.

And if thats not enough the lighting on the flower compared to the lighting on the background almost apears contradicting. The background apears to have a lot of shaows and darkness, but the flower is nice and brightly lit.

Don’t even try saying a flash was used, if you ever tried taking a picture of a flower (or anything up close for that matter) you’ll know for fact you cannot use flashes.

All of this going though my mind makes me think hey what makes the small flare of light in the background even real? Not to mention what Death and CBX covered.

SPYRER
    Participant

In terms of reflected light I do not think so, the sharp defination seems to rule that out, perhaps a laser could produce an effect like that but I would not be sure.

However per your question, was it in the sky and moving?

if so it is a UFO

The UFO researcher J. Allen Hynek described a UFO as “the reported perception of an object or light seen in the sky or upon the land the appearance, trajectory, and general dynamic and luminescent behaviour of which do not suggest a logical, conventional explanation and which is not only mystifying to the original percipients but remains unidentified after close scrutiny of all available evidence by persons who are technically capable of making a common sense identification, if one is possible.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO

cbx550f
    Participant

On that note, assuming the image is not doctored, the object, in my opinion, IS a U.F.O. . “UFO” is an acronym for “Unidentified Flying Object”, of which, that clearly is one. Unless, of course, I identified it correctly, in which case it is no longer unidentified. 😉

doom
    Participant

ITS A DANDILION YOU IDIOTS!

cbx550f
    Participant

@doom wrote:

ITS A DANDILION YOU IDIOTS!

ROFL!!

As if. It’s a wee glowing “comet-like” thing. It clearly has a “head”, with a bit of an aura about it, and a tail that fades away; both in brilliance and volume. Nothing like a dendelion at all! 😛

Deathstryker
    Participant

CBX spotted an IFO then.

Wowbagger
    Participant

OKAY…I have to admid it……it was me on my way to insult Mandy.

😀 😀 😀

mandy
    Participant

wowbagger wrote:

OKAY…I have to admid it……it was me on my way to insult Mandy.

Bring it on!!!!!!

so wow, you are the UFO?? are you going to pick me up to fly away to outta space?

sorry, i want come with ya, i have high anxiety, but thanks for the thought 😆

happy flying

mandy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.