This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Chopper 8 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

xtc
    Participant

Yesterday I was playing a game on the merge mod server. It was round 2 or 3 when I fired an Ice Hog, but it not only killed the target but froze my computer as well!

This is too powerful effect to be allowed!!! The ASS (Agency of Scorched Security) and the BITCH (Bureau of Intelligent Tracking and Checking Hogs) must pay very close attention to this case!

I am happy I didn’t shoot “Coward’s Way Out”. What would I do if that crazy goat jumped out of the screen right into my apartments??

bazzz
    Participant

I thought it was a llama,those are so much better when jumping out of the screen.

Thrax
    Participant

@xtc wrote:

Yesterday I was playing a game on the merge mod server. It was round 2 or 3
    when I fired an Ice Hog, but it not only killed the target but froze my computer as
    well!

This is too powerful effect to be allowed!!! The ASS (Agency of Scorched
    Security) and the BITCH (Bureau of Intelligent Tracking and Checking Hogs)
    must pay very close attention to this case!

I am happy I didn’t shoot “Coward’s Way Out”. What would I do if that
    crazy goat jumped out of the screen right into my apartments??

😀 feedback is fun.

I believe the ice-hog is actually less powerfull than several of the Heavy-Class
    items, but i’ll look into making it’s code more efficient for display.

The Coward weapon is not a large animal. It simply fires 3 pot-shots, then
    teleports away leaving a curious yellow liquid behind…

The overall mod does run on a more powerful scale than the default, but that’s
    simply because the original is rather limited. I do try to achieve balance, and
    have enough offensive and defensive weapons plus the shielding and movement
    items, that no-one gets bored. Experement with some defences and other
    options. If something seems totally unfair, then tell me and i’ll look into it, or
    suggest a ‘counter’ to that item.

Chopper
    Participant

Man dat Thrax has an imagination…..I am very careful when in his playhouse, ya never know what’s gonna get ya.. 😆

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.