This topic contains 321 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Mcb Lover 8 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

yusuf
    Participant

^^ good question … its annoying asking everyone .. please let us know soon

SwanDude
    Participant

Thanks POM, I just got off to a quick start and as it turned out needed every bit of it, good luck on the rest of your matches and that would be great to meet again, and np on the gifting 😉 a quick start gets you lots o cash, and i would much rather have the match decided by weaps than lack of them

JiNx
    Participant

@yusuf wrote:

^^ good question … its annoying asking everyone .. please let us know soon

bear with it, it takes a lot of organization and its outers first tourney

yes we all want to play lots of games quickly but its a learning curve

just think once this ones finished outer will have a better idea how to work things and what works smoothly, and then imagine loads of differant tourneys running after each other 🙂

yusuf
    Participant

ahh!!!!!!!!!!!!! the mcb tourney server is down again!! outtie u gotta check it!! 🙁

Outer
    Participant

Sorry to all, yes i know the mcb tourny server is down. Remember some of you have played more than 1 match, so im trying to build up the stats. Remember that you may probable have to wait a few days to a week for round robin to end. In the end it was better not to have fought so many battles at once.

In the other hand i ran into some configuration problems running my web server but now its ok. Everyone can access it via http://scorchedmcbtourny.game-host.org:8080/stats.html

Bear with me a couple of hours meanwhile i do the stats check and all that.

Regards

Outer

PS: The server will be down until i got all the stats up.

JiNx
    Participant

@outer wrote:

Remember some of you have played more than 1 match,

??? i thought we were supposed to wait till you said who we had to play next in our group

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@jinx wrote:

@outer wrote:

??? i thought we were supposed to wait till you said who we had to play next in our group

It went a lil nuts last night, everyone was enjoying the great fights, competition and sporting rivalry.
    Hence, a few addtional fights took place, with Outers authorisation.

BTW, I hear grats are in order Jinx, I think you’d be suprised with the current group table positions.

Additional.
    Does anyone have the time and ability to record the finals as a spectator? Would be a rosey lil cherry on what looks to be a fine tourney.

JiNx
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

@jinx wrote:

@outer wrote:

It went a lil nuts last night, everyone was enjoying the great fights, competition and sporting rivalry.
    Hence, a few addtional fights took place, with Outers authorisation.

BTW, I hear grats are in order Jinx, I think you’d be suprised with the current group table positions.

Additional.
    Does anyone have the time and ability to record the finals as a spectator? Would be a rosey lil cherry on what looks to be a fine tourney.

txs ok so ill wait to be told who to battle next

ref my battle with shell yeah i managed to get an early start due to lagg and was nearly caught short with the timing 😉 nice idea btw, and it was a good battle

oo where can we see the tables?

Irishbandit
    Participant

Appears server is down.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

To update those that have been around the server recently and to inform those yet to play:

The game start time is now 35 seconds, giving players a chance to give grats, comment grab screenies etc B4 having to quit and rejoin. Please do quit Before the next game starts though, if you quit once the new games starts, the server will cycle through all 10 rounds.

THE WIND CHANGES PER SHOT. The actual strength remains the same, but the direction can alter, but doesn’t always.

Shot time is 25 seconds (or 20, cant remember)

There are no baby missiles, you run out of missiles, you’re a sitting duck against some of the top players of the game.

When entering the server, please try to remember to join as a spectator by clicking cancel at the player window, you can then join the game to play your match once your opponent has connected and is ready.

Current (although not bang upto date) tables are available here

I suggest people try to spectate as many games as they can before they play their first match to get to grips with these things, unfortunately for most of us, this is useless, but some will hopefully benefit.

Good luck to all (except Outer, Che, Tanksnipe and Yusuf for round 1) and good hunting. 🙂

Thrax
    Participant

ooh.. wind change on turn is nasty, it’s a bane to both combatants.

By the comments of those practicing in the other mcb server, there’s
    been some pretty interesting matches. Keep at it tho, it sounds like all
    sides are enjoying it, even if they don’t win.

pastor of muppets
    Participant

I would ask one thing of all participants. BE PATIENT. Outer is getting nothing out of hosting this tourney. I really appreciate your efforts outer and would like to personally thank you for all your hard work on this tourney.

Outer
    Participant

Finally could sort stats and make next fixture matches. Enjoy. Please dont have more matches than programmed without my authorization. From now on, any match that a players doesnt show up will be automatically account as a loss. So, if there are any problems playing at the hour assigned please pm me with the new hour you scheduled with your opponents.

Cheers and have fun.

Fixture 2

Group 1
    Tnick vs Vihor Thrusday 14th: 12:20am
    Mouse vs ShyBastid Thursday 14th: 11pm
    Boy vs Viking Thursday 14th: 10pm
    Bullseye vs tnick Thursday 14th: 8:00pm

Group 2
    Legion vs Jinx Thursday 14th: 8:20pm
    Deathbal vs Shell Thursday 14th: 12:00 am
    HWB vs Shell Thursday 14th: 11:20pm
    bazz vs Raden Thursday 14th: 12:40am

Group 3
    SwanDude vs Irish Thursday 14th: 9:20pm
    Trat vs POM Thursday 14th: 9:40pm
    Vitos vs Max Thursday 14th: 11:40pm
    craig vs POM Thursday 14th:10:20pm

Group 4
    Che vs PeanutsRevenge Thursday 14th:10:40pm
    Outer vs Mrs.Pastor Thursday 14th:9pm
    Yusuf vs Tanksnipe Thursday 14th: 8:40pm

JiNx
    Participant

sry to be a pain outer

the above times are they gmt -5 again ??????????

if so ill need to contact legion to rearrange

vihor
    Participant

Tnick vs Vihor Thrusday 14th: 12:20pm

we are arrange match in Thursday in 6am for tnick and 3 pm in my time.

it is ok Outer?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 323 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.