This topic contains 321 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Mcb Lover 9 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

pastor of muppets
    Participant

anything will be fine with me Outtie have you considered making it into two different tournaments like east vs. west then through elimination of players like when we get to top 20 or so turning it into one tournament?

yusuf
    Participant

i dont think we can wait any longer cause some people (including me), have agreed to join the tourney becasue we are free for a few days.. any longer and an undesiareble sum of players may leave or join .. either way that dosent look good ..

considering ur thought about having 7 players removed, that simply isnt practical in my opinion.. u could get rid of 2 and have 5 groups of 5 players ..
    dont know if od numbers is what we can accept but from the looks of it we have no choice .. (we can also consider having 3 guys kicked to make it 4 groups of 6 players or vice-versa)

iam not sure of all this but what i can be sure of is that dely is not acceptable to all the guys 😕

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

my few days finishes tomorrow Yusuf, some people will have days coming up in a week or so, you are not a true representation of everyone in the world, you can either wait for Outer to sort it out, or not bother.
    Ofcourse, you could have organised a tournament yourself and tried juggling everyone elses needs!

yusuf
    Participant

aWWW too bad no one reads my signature quote 8)

doom
    Participant

wow, a tournament featuring a severly watered down version of the default scorched 3d, I’m soooo excited. 🙄

honestly a mod with two weapons. and why doesn’t anyone play mods anymore? mods rule! in fact…

Deathbal
    Participant

Doom, read my sig.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Ouch.
    Good point well made. 🙂

Outer
    Participant

Ok guys, now that another palyer joined i now officially close the registration phase of the tournament!!! Yay *clapping*… Plus i have the new groups, tremble tremble !!!!

Group 1
    Viking
    tnick337
    justice2002
    Vihor
    Mouse au Chocolate
    Boy
    ShyBastid

Group 2
    Legion
    Raden
    skywalker
    Jinx
    HWB
    Deathbal
    bazz

Group 3
    Irish
    Trat
    SwanDude
    POM
    Vitos
    craig
    Max(Seek)

Group 4
    Che
    Outer
    PeanutsRevenge
    Mrs. Pastor
    Laptop
    XTC
    Yusuf

I hope in a day or two to have the first battle schedules!! Good luck everyone! Please if someone is not on the list and did reply please let me know ASAP.

Regards

Outer

Outer
    Participant

Forgot to mention the best 4 of each group passes to the next round which will be singles elimination.

yusuf
    Participant

aww crap my group 😕 😯 🙁

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Yep 2 and 4 look tough, but I think 4 is harder to pick the likely first drop outs 😐

So, good job in evening up the Groups Outer, must have been a tough task.

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Please forgive me for not being familiar with world cup play but, do we all try to schedule a game together with our group or do we do one on one until we have all played eachother?

TankSnipe
    Participant

Bah I missed signing up. Good luck to everyone.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Could you clarify the second round Outer…

Does it remain in our group, what will happen?
    Will it be the winner from group one players 3rd in group 2 etc??

Irishbandit
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

I would suggest, simply exclude those that are unlikely to get even a draw let alone win.
    So, sorry guys, but this would exclude:

XTC
    Raden
    DeathBal
    tnick
    TRat
    Yusuf

Sorry guys, its only fair that you admit your LOSER status and withdraw.

I hope you are kidding PR…

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 323 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.