This topic contains 321 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Mcb Lover 8 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Outer
    Participant

@yusuf wrote:

ehem. excuse me .. id like to play too, but iam not sure if my lags would help.. anyway when is the tourney? so i can tell for sure 🙁

Doesn’t have a fix date of start. The matches will be settled according who whom will be playing. As an example if you play against POM i will arrange an hour suitable for you two. That how it works. The first round is a group elimination. Please check the tournament page and join it there:

http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/tournamentview.php?t=34

yusuf
    Participant

sounds fine .. iam playing 🙂

Deathbal
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

well, ya got one thing right Outer, world cups always seem to have a group of death.
    Can anyone tell which it is yet 🙂
    (I’m glad I’m not in it).

The tourney has been approved now though.

Is it worth joining that now Outer?

http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/tournamentview.php?t=34

How is it possible that Deathbal is not in the group of death? 😯 It just makes no sense!

Max007Argentina
    Participant

hey outer no entiendo bien cuando tengo que jugar(del 3 al 8 de agosto ) y en que horario conectarme XD
    disculpa es que mi ingles es muy pobre 🙁

mi horario es gmt -3 horas buenos aires

Outer
    Participant

@Max007(Argentina) wrote:

hey outer no entiendo bien cuando tengo que jugar(del 3 al 8 de agosto ) y en que horario conectarme XD
    disculpa es que mi ingles es muy pobre 🙁

mi horario es gmt -3 horas buenos aires

Hola Max.

No hay porque preocuparse. El torneo no tiene un horario ni fechas aún establecidas. El torneo consiste en que habrá una fase de eliminación de grupos como en la Copa Mundo hermanO!!!! Buenisimo no? jejeje… y pues es todos contra todos. Los horarios de enfrentamiento los doy yo una vez tengamos bien los grupos. Por ejemplo si te enfrentaras a mí cuadramos una hora en la que ambos nos conectamos al servidor y jugamos, y ya! Eso es todo.

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

sign me up then, if you would.

ty.

ps:
    how do we arrange the times? pm or summit?

Max007Argentina
    Participant

YAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS OUTTER!!!!

Outer
    Participant

@laptops Daddy wrote:

sign me up then, if you would.

ty.

ps:
    how do we arrange the times? pm or summit?

gonna be through pms

yusuf
    Participant

alright my timing are fixed… i can only be online from 3pm to 8:30pm india timings .. dont know how that comes up 🙁

yusuf
    Participant

its been a century since u announced the tourney.. when are u starting it?

Outer
    Participant

If i had a backup i could do it faster… its me on my own arranging all the schedules, server and stuff.

It may take i while…plus more ppl have joined so i have to reorder the groups…

Outer
    Participant

If i had a backup i could do it faster… its me on my own arranging all the schedules, server and stuff.

It may take i while…plus more ppl have joined the tournament (like you for example) so i have to reorder the groups…

Outer
    Participant

Well, there are up to now 27 players for the mcb tournament… this is the list

Pastor of Muppets
    Irish
    Max
    Jinx
    Vitos
    Outer
    Che
    tnick
    PeanutsRevenge
    Deathbal
    Trat
    Shybastid
    XTC
    Mrs. Pastor
    Raden
    Boy
    Mouse
    Laptop
    justice2002
    craig
    bazz
    hyde911
    yusuf
    HWB
    Legion
    skywalker
    Viking

A few days ago i had the groups already done, but more players wanted to play. The thing with 27 players is that groups could be 3 groups of 9 players or 9 groups of 3 players. Both options for me aren’t good enough. Group sizes are too big.

I thought of a last option, i had 17 players (not including hyde) so i could include the first 3 more players. I woudl choose them in order of response either on the tournament page or in this thread in order to set the total players to 20 and make 4 groups of 5 players which i would like very much. This option of course will take out from the tourny several players who wanted to play, which seems unfortunate but…

I feel that the last option is the best as some players joined late and the torunament was at edge of starting… ill discuss this and let you all know the decision.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

I would suggest, simply exclude those that are unlikely to get even a draw let alone win.
    So, sorry guys, but this would exclude:

XTC
    Raden
    DeathBal
    tnick
    TRat
    Yusuf

Sorry guys, its only fair that you admit your LOSER status and withdraw.

Outer
    Participant

Theres another option, wait for 4 more players… remember im not including hyde… then could be 6 groups of 5 players which is way better than what we are now.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 323 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.