This topic contains 321 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Mcb Lover 8 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

Irishbandit
    Participant

Good job. 😀

Grats to all who played was a great tourny Outer =D> =D>

Outer
    Participant

Hey guys, nice game Vihor and Deathbal.

Congrats to the champion of the first mcb tournament and to the runner-up. I am happy to have given all of you a little tourny excitement. It had problems and stuff, kinda touhg tthe organuization but i think the outcome was great. I want to thank all who participated on it, i hope everyone enjoyed it.

1st place: Deathbal
    2nd place: Vihor
    3rd place: Tnick or Outer (Tnick is having hard times to play so this match is postponed… ill wait a little bit more for him)

PS: I hope to bring to the community another exiting tournament soon… be prepared!

Yours

Outer

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Grats to the Bal of Death, knew ya could do it man.

And there you were saying ya not good at mcb, lol, you should go to the loo more often, wouldn’t be coming out ya mouth so much :p

Thanks for the organising Outer and roll on the next tourney to be held by whoever else wants the headaches that come with it.

Also thanks to whoever made the mcb mod and the G man for making the game.

Outer
    Participant

Ok the tournament its oficially over. I want to thank every single player that joined this exciting and long long tourny. Congratulations to the winners:

1st place: Deathbal
    2nd place: Vihor
    3rd place: Outer.

Congrats to tnick also for reaching number 4.

I hope all of you had a happy nervous freakingly cool time playing the tournament.

Cheers!

Outer

Viking62
    Participant

Congratulations to to the top 4–This has to be the longest (consecutive days) Tourney yet….. I had fun participating. Thanks to everyone that played & also to the peeps that made this happen.
    =D>

Deathbal
    Participant

Thank you and thanks to all. It’s been a long time since i participated in a tourney that actually had my hands shaking at times. It was an absolutely great experience.

JiNx
    Participant

grats great tourney

an a lot of thanks to outer for hosting and making it all possible

Mcb Lover
    Participant

grats DB, it was unexpected:) =D>

Viewing 8 posts - 316 through 323 (of 323 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.