This topic contains 321 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Mcb Lover 8 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

vihor
    Participant

@tnick337 wrote:

@ vihor i consider it a great honor to play you in the semi’s let me know when would be a good time for you my friend.

cheers tnick

maybe tonight between 10pm-1am my time (gmt+1). may we play Outer?

Outer
    Participant

@vihor wrote:

@tnick337 wrote:

@ vihor i consider it a great honor to play you in the semi’s let me know when would be a good time for you my friend.

cheers tnick

maybe tonight between 10pm-1am my time (gmt+1). may we play Outer?

Well… when u two decide a day and an hour then please post it here. Preferable 24 hours before the match is played.

Outer
    Participant

We still waiting for tnick and vihor to paly…haven’t heard of them.

Yesterday Deathbal and I played on an epic battle that took to sudden death to end. The match ended with a 8-7 victory of Deathbal, so he becomes the first finalist of the mcb tournament!!

We jsut have to wait who will be the other finalist, vihor or tnick.

Congrats to Deathbal.

vihor
    Participant

i was busy last few days. this week we will finish this mach. Tuesday or Wednesday i hope. tnick?

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Thnx for the heads up there then guys!

Deathbal
    Participant

You are too kind, Outer. Yes it was an epic. But It was actually 8-7 in sudden death. It was a crazy killfest, right down to the wire.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@deathbal wrote:

You are too kind, Outer. Yes it was an epic. But It was actually 8-7 in sudden death. It was a crazy killfest, right down to the wire.

Nice to know your a lying ass then db.

All that talk of ‘I’m bad at mcb, I don’t have a chance, blah blah blah’

Just make sure you go on to win it m8, at least that way I can say I was knocked out by the champion 😀

tnick337
    Participant

ok me and vihor played our semi match. final vihor 8 tnick 6. has always vihor my hat is raised to you a vgg it was. i figure that if i can kill you 6 times to your killing me 8 i can die a happy man.

i think back vihor when we first meet and i was so eager to play you one on one and after game was over if i happened to get lucky and kill you 1 time i would be so happy. to think now i kill you 6. yes tnick has come a long way vihor and i owe it all to you.

cheers my good friend

tnick

vihor
    Participant

i was few lucky position especially in first round. you are great player and with little luck, game can be 8:6 in your advantage. but im lucky bastard like always.

ty for great game. good luck in mach for third place my dear friend!

cheers

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@vihor wrote:

i was few lucky position especially in first round. you are great player and with little luck, game can be 8:6 in your advantage. but im lucky bastard like always.

ty for great game. good luck in mach for third place my dear friend!

cheers

That is certainly true, tnick does have some rotten luck on here.
    Mind you, there’s a handful of players like that, I think you should get together and make the ‘unlucky bastages’ group : )

Outer
    Participant

So finally… and i said finally after almost 2 months (makes me cry 😥 ) we have reached the finals of this tournament. It was a long long way to be here. The matches remaining are:

FINAL

Vihor vs Deathbal

THIRD PLACE
    Tnick vs Outer

Please guys, i beg you to pm me first with the time of the fight. Make it possible to be 24 hours (a day) before the game is played so players that want to expectate can do so. Don’t go on playing this matches right away.

Thanks to all, an d lets get to crown the mcb tournament champion, runner up and third place!!

Regards

Outer

vihor
    Participant

we have winner of mcb tournament:

CONGRATULATIONS DEATHBALL!

he beat me in final mach. great game D!

cheers

Deathbal
    Participant

Thank you, Vihor. It was another Epic with me getting lucky yet again!

It was also a fairly quick game. I think both of us only had a 3rd shot one or two times all game. The rounds were going by fast and furious.

Thanks again to Vihor, all who played and especially Outer for making this possible.

Deathbal-7
    Vihor-6

bazzz
    Participant

Congrats DB!

Raden
    Participant

Congratulations Deathbal =D> Dang…I missed the finals…but it must have been a great game…..
    Vihor, congrats on making it to the finals….it wasn’t an easy path.

Thanks for organizing this tournament Outer, it was really fun and exciting 🙂 Hope there will be another one soon…looking forward to it.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 323 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.