This topic contains 321 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Mcb Lover 9 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Outer
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

On a seperate note, What’s the rule for a drawn game now?
    I don’t remember reading anything. Is it gonna be best of 5, then 10.. or golden kill?

Golden Kill.

Irishbandit
    Participant

Or you guys going to play your games?

Outer
    Participant

Yes im gonna play mine this weekend, there was no other time that me or yusuf could.

BTW the server is experiencing problems, so i apologize for that. Ill try to fix it.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@outer wrote:

Yes im gonna play mine this weekend, there was no other time that me or yusuf could.

BTW the server is experiencing problems, so i apologize for that. Ill try to fix it.

Well, Less talking, more fixing damn it!

Just can’t get the hosts these days!!!

vihor
    Participant

Bullseye, tomorrow?

lljustice2002
    Participant

Yes…we can play today(monday). Gonna go to main and play for a bit right now. Be looking for ya.

Bullseye

vihor
    Participant

dam…i was busy…now i cant see you. maybe tomorrow (Tuesday) between 10pm-1am my time (gmt+1) ?

Outer
    Participant

@vihor wrote:

dam…i was busy…now i cant see you. maybe tomorrow (Tuesday) between 10pm-1am my time (gmt+1) ?

Already done with the match? cmon guys !!! we are anxious for this to end !!! [-o<

vihor
    Participant

finished

was hard match for me. bullseye beat me in group and almost today. Great Game bull!!! and ty for excitement.

cheers

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Grats Vihor
    bad luck BE, nice to hear you gave him a run for his money though, knew you had it in ya.

BTW, could the rest of us get 24 or so hours notice of the semis and Final please, I have been wanting to see a few of these games lately, but havn’t known they were happening.
    Now that we’re near the end with 4 great players remaining, it would be cool to see it play out.

Also, may I request that wind is set to 3 or 4 for the semi and 5 for the final, REALLY make you guys fight for the win. (I think it can only be set at a certain level and not as a min).

Outer
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Grats Vihor
    bad luck BE, nice to hear you gave him a run for his money though, knew you had it in ya.

BTW, could the rest of us get 24 or so hours notice of the semis and Final please, I have been wanting to see a few of these games lately, but havn’t known they were happening.
    Now that we’re near the end with 4 great players remaining, it would be cool to see it play out.

Also, may I request that wind is set to 3 or 4 for the semi and 5 for the final, REALLY make you guys fight for the win. (I think it can only be set at a certain level and not as a min).

It can be set as a minimum but i really dont think to change the wind setting. Having a match with a pure 5 wind is horrible plus, takes out the excitment of rounds with no wind for example.

On the other hand yes, i would put the tiem of the matches here, like 2 or 1 day before they start.

Outer
    Participant

Having said this, lets get going with the semifinals please!!!

Tnick vs Vihor
    Outer vs Deathbal

WATCH THEM DIRECTLY FROM SCORCHED MCB TOURNY SERVER

I will soon update the time of the matches.

tnick337
    Participant

@ vihor i consider it a great honor to play you in the semi’s let me know when would be a good time for you my friend.

cheers tnick

Raden
    Participant

CONGRATS to you 4 on reaching the semifinals =D> . Good Luck!!!! 😀

bazzz
    Participant

Good luck to you all, i hope to find the time to spectate.

1v1 mcb is a great game to watch.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 323 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.