This topic contains 321 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Mcb Lover 8 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Outer
    Participant

@deathbal wrote:

Ok Outer, it would be best if you can get at least 16 to join.

I will 😉 be positive my friend … 6 more to go right?

BOY
    Participant

I can play in the eveing time next week.

TraT
    Participant

I haven’t played in a while, but I just played a couple games against the bots and won, so how hard could you guys be 😉

Sign me up.

pastor of muppets
    Participant

What do we have to do to join? Just a note here saying we will or do we need to join the tournament user group?

JiNx
    Participant

im in

not sure how it will work time logistical would be my only concern for a world cup willie

but if i can help in any way i will

Outer
    Participant

Ok, sorry for the disorder up to now. I’ve created a tournament for you guys and girls to join. Please do so to see how many we are and as soon as possible arrange the matches. I’ll, if possible be hosting the matches for the tournament. I would like to set a web page to see how the draw matches are doing and all statistics and stuff…

Outer

Mcb Lover
    Participant

Outer..id try that link but its not working..cheers

Outer
    Participant

@Mcb Lover wrote:

Outer..id try that link but its not working..cheers

Oh yes… i just notice it says pending approval, maybe Gavin needs to give his check :?… I will write a post when its approved.

Che
    Participant

I am in….

Irishbandit
    Participant

Muahahaha !!! If only some old timers would join… Where be WOW and the others you know who I am talking about.
    Darn you all for abandoning us!!! 😥 😥

Good to see ‘The Alien’ in though. 🙂 Yes and the rest of you bastages.

Deathbal
    Participant

I think at least 3 more if my count is right. There is at least three times that in regulars. So far so good. 😆

Max007Argentina
    Participant

and to whom I have to kill for endorsements? 😆
    not cry guys obviously going to win. 😆 .
    that schedules will be I work 🙄

gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo

Outer
    Participant

@Max007(Argentina) wrote:

and to whom I have to kill for endorsements? 😆
    not cry guys obviously going to win. 😆 .
    that schedules will be I work 🙄

gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo gano yo

Jejeje… sere yo 8) . Bien que te unas al torneo.

[english] Ok, ill wait just a couple of days more for gavin to respond, else i will get the ones who replied in this thread as the participants of the MCB tournament…[/english]

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Jejeje… sere yo 8) . Bien que te unas al torneo.

[english] Ok, ill wait just a couple of days more for gavin to respond, else i will get the ones who replied in this thread as the participants of the MCB tournament…[/english][/quote]

Well, include me then please.

1shybastid
    Participant

Ok I f I dont want to Participate..But I want to watch..

Do I have to wear a cheerleading suit with colors of the Country thats winning. Just a thought..I dont do thongs..
    K Ill play and wear what i want…

I m in.. should have TEAMS in throngs tho..

nevermind
    ewwwww
    shybastid

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 323 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.