This topic contains 321 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Mcb Lover 8 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

tnick337
    Participant

i still get no response from swanny outer. i check again tonight in scorched and messege him again in ae ok

Outer
    Participant

@tnick337 wrote:

i still get no response from swanny outer. i check again tonight in scorched and messege him again in ae ok

Ok tnick, ill wait one more day cause i really want you to have your match, but if Swan doens’t appear by tonight then ill call you the winner of that match so we can start the quarterfinals soon.

Outer
    Participant

Since Swan has not replied in a while, then tnick advances to quarter final… This leads the way to play the quarter finals guys. Then please pm your opponents and start fighting! Duck season opened! 😀

SwanDude
    Participant

i am here, will be in Main tonite as long as connection allows it

Outer
    Participant

@swandude wrote:

i am here, will be in Main tonite as long as connection allows it

Hey Swan… tought u never respond. Try to contact tnick to play him please, so we can continue and end with the tourny.

SwanDude
    Participant

errr, ummm, nevermind, my connection is still not allowing me to play more than a round or two without being kicked, i pm’d tnick in AE and will say here as well ….congrats on tnick advancing, i concede because of technical difficulties.

and as i do not have the means currently to resolve this issue, i will not be playing (and killing everyone with the slow lag) anymore until i can. have fun all,
    signed
    ‘the cheap bastage’

Irishbandit
    Participant

@swandude wrote:

errr, ummm, nevermind, my connection is still not allowing me to play more than a round or two without being kicked, i pm’d tnick in AE and will say here as well ….congrats on tnick advancing, i concede because of technical difficulties.

and as i do not have the means currently to resolve this issue, i will not be playing (and killing everyone with the slow lag) anymore until i can. have fun all,
    signed
    ‘the cheap bastage’

Sorry to hear that SwanDude I was hoping to see the outcome of that match. 🙁 🙁
    I understand though that computer problems happen to us all. Hope to see you again in game.

Outer
    Participant

Sorry to hear that Swan. I hope you can sort it out soon so we can see you around in the servers.

tnick337
    Participant

glad to see your back swanny wish we good have played bro. it would have been a good match.

cheers swanny

tnick337
    Participant

@ irish noob

ok i take it a play noob im free for saturday afternoon or evening noob im like 2 or 3 hour differance in time. or sunday morning or afternoon

Irishbandit
    Participant

@tnick337 wrote:

@ irish noob

ok i take it a play noob im free for saturday afternoon or evening noob im like 2 or 3 hour differance in time. or sunday morning or afternoon

That ok with you outer?

tnick337
    Participant

ok outer me and noob played saturday evening it was a close game and a very good game thank you noob was nerve racking but very fun

tnick 6
    noob 4

Irishbandit
    Participant

@tnick337 wrote:

ok outer me and noob played saturday evening it was a close game and a very good game thank you noob was nerve racking but very fun

tnick 6
    noob 4

I was going to post a screen shot but you beat me 😛

GG tnick
    We had 2 ties as well first and last round. Was good fun.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

I took several screen grabs of that game, the torrent can be downloaded here this is because my upload is horrible even though its only 7MB (Please beware that theres a zip and individual fines here).

Was a very good game, was a joy to watch.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

On a seperate note, What’s the rule for a drawn game now?
    I don’t remember reading anything. Is it gonna be best of 5, then 10.. or golden kill?

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 323 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.