This topic contains 321 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Mcb Lover 8 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

JiNx
    Participant

@outer wrote:

@jinx wrote:

sry been away in spain but back now, where the stats page gone please so i can see who i got to play

Guess who 8) . I will available on Friday 5pm to 10pm available. Tell me yours and see if we can set an hour.

realy wow i thought you had shell as he had 1 more point i think as he got the draw with bazz

what time zone you talking outer, gmt???

and the stats link??? please

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Stats page:

http://scorchedmcbtourny.game-host.org:8080/stats.html

Site only up when Outers computer is on tho, so if you find a dead link, try later!

Outer
    Participant

@jinx wrote:

@outer wrote:

@jinx wrote:

sry been away in spain but back now, where the stats page gone please so i can see who i got to play

Guess who 8) . I will available on Friday 5pm to 10pm available. Tell me yours and see if we can set an hour.

realy wow i thought you had shell as he had 1 more point i think as he got the draw with bazz

what time zone you talking outer, gmt???

and the stats link??? please

I was talking gmt -5, suits you jinxy? And yes teh stats page was down cause my router crashed sorry bout it… It is up most of time.

JiNx
    Participant

@outer wrote:

I was talking gmt -5, suits you jinxy? And yes teh stats page was down cause my router crashed sorry bout it… It is up most of time.

im out on friday m8 the gf booked me up 🙁 but saturday i should be able to play at some point, ill leave me skype on and message you there m8, and im in london so i play on gmt and dont get home from work till 6pm

Irishbandit
    Participant

Outer viking and I need to change our time from 9 to 11:30 will that work for you?

Outer
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

Outer viking and I need to change our time from 9 to 11:30 will that work for you?

Yeah Irish, fine with me you know. You can set any time u want. Remember to post it here so we all know when its gonna bet the killing 😀

Raden
    Participant

Snipe….I’m only free today and saturday up to sunday very early in the morning. Please reply son. I wont be free till next thursday.

Raden

Raden
    Participant

Outer,

I foresee a slight problem here, I wouldnt be able to play from sunday noon till thursday evening local time Malaysia (GMT+8). I hope to catch tanksnipe soon, but if not, I request my schedule with tanksnipe be delayed slightly please.
    Thanks.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@raden wrote:

Outer,

I foresee a slight problem here, I wouldnt be able to play from sunday noon till thursday evening local time Malaysia (GMT+8). I hope to catch tanksnipe soon, but if not, I request my schedule with tanksnipe be delayed slightly please.
    Thanks.

WooT, now I just have to beat DB (HOW easy 🙂 ) for a re-match with Tank….

😛

Deathbal
    Participant

Peanut, we can play right now if you like? I’ll be on the server for awile :)))

Deathbal
    Participant

Ok, Peanut, i’ll be back in about 20 minutes and check to see if you are around. If not, we can set up another time.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Sorry man, just seen your message, I need a bit of a warm up first anyway, not played in a few days…

I thought Outer was organizing the matches anyway? I’ll re-read the post.

EDIT: Re-read, uh, how about 22 hours from now?
    Will gimme a day to try and remember how to play well.

TraT
    Participant

Sorry for the late notice, but Vihor and I play now. (Or Vihor plays and I die 😉 )

vihor
    Participant

was good game. ty for fun Trat.

cheers

TraT
    Participant

Well, that was quick. Looking at the score, I guess this means that I’m half as good as Vihor, which sound right.

Anyway, Grats to Vihor and good luck to everyone else.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 323 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.