This topic contains 321 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Mcb Lover 8 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Vitos must still be without internet. He hasn’t joined in a while and I PM’ed him with no reply.

skywalker
    Participant

bazzz

Ive sent u PM but u didnt answer. PM me time u can play and ur GMT. Thx.

bazzz
    Participant

Indeed i read it and forgot about it, sorry about that

I can play everyday but i`m not always online and chaotic like hell.

I`ll pm you right now

1shybastid
    Participant

O.K. Here we go:

1st off: Im HERE!!
    Congrats to knicky and Bull for giving me an ass thrashing in the both games I played in Tourney.The games were closer then the scores indicate,but I WAS thrashed.
    FYI Knicky and Bull:Im better looking then BOTH of you combined,and I can outdrink ya too..So THERE!! (pulling suspenders..nah that sounds gay)
    2nd: Anyone I owe a game to…Im not hiding..Im HERE..Bring it!!
    3rd:When ANY of you scorched people come to Tahoe..I shall be your humble host…Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Thank you

Resectfully

1shybastid(I had to re-register as 1 shybastid) shadddddup

Thrax
    Participant

@1shybastid wrote:

1shybastid(I had to re-register as 1 shybastid) shadddddup

One polite note to Gavin could solve your identity crisis..

it’s ok.. he doesn’t bite.. much.

Outer
    Participant

Ok as i see, ppl are having problems finishing their matches. I giving until sunday night here to end the round robin phase. Then ill collect the stats for everyone and make the next round cause really this is taking too long. Thus is clear for many of the groups who is going to pass right now…

Mcb Lover
    Participant

Hey guys,
    im still without internet, sorry im off from tournament with no any game. Good luck to all and speccially to Raden ( show them bro! )
    hehe, cheers

bazzz
    Participant

I was wondering is shell still in the tournament if so what is his name on the tournament list?

The tournament server is unreachable just like the tournament stats page.

Outer
    Participant

Its now up sorry for the inconvinience, ill give 1 more day.

Raden
    Participant

@bazzz wrote:

I was wondering is shell still in the tournament if so what is his name on the tournament list?

Shell is listed under Skywalker.

vihor
    Participant

ty Boy for great game and fun. was very exciting match. cheers

BOY
    Participant

@vihor wrote:

ty Boy for great game and fun. was very exciting match. cheers

Good game! I’ll get you next time 😉

Outer
    Participant

Ladies and Gentlement.

I have updated all stats. Now that the deadline i put is over we are now on the next phase of the tournament (finally, i know). Now i need everyone to check their group stats for if i had commited any errors. In that case the singles knockout phase will start on this upcoming Wednesday, so i will leave two days for evyryone to have time to check their final stats.

Best wishes

Outer

bazzz
    Participant

What deadline?

Ok as i see, ppl are having problems finishing their matches. I giving until sunday night here to end the round robin phase. Then ill collect the stats for everyone and make the next round cause really this is taking too long. Thus is clear for many of the groups who is going to pass right now…

Its now up sorry for the inconvinience, ill give 1 more day.

Wouldnt that make the deadline mondaynight over there?I was under the impression that there was at least one more round before going to the singles knockout.

For the matches that i still have to play i suggest you give a last chance, i suggest tonight 22.00 Gmt i will be on the tournament server that would be 7pm server time.I will notify my opponents.

I hope i dont have to claim victory for unplayed games as that probably wouldnt help in orderly finishing this tourney.I hope you have a better suggestion to give all a fair chance to play the remaining games,like a last chance to play remaining matches at a single time you set.

bazzz
    Participant

I have just played a game with shell- it was a draw

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 323 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.