This topic contains 321 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Mcb Lover 8 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

Outer
    Participant

@jinx wrote:

sry to be a pain outer

the above times are they gmt -5 again ??????????

if so ill need to contact legion to rearrange

Yes Jinxy, i always put the times at GMT-5

Outer
    Participant

@vihor wrote:

Tnick vs Vihor Thrusday 14th: 12:20pm

we are arrange match in Thursday in 6am for tnick and 3 pm in my time.

it is ok Outer?

If you both agreed on those times its fine with me.

skywalker
    Participant

If i playing at 12:00 am and 11:20pm GMT-5 it means 5:00 pm and 4:20 pm GMT+2 right?

Hyde911
    Participant

Im sorry i cannot take part in this tournament. Maybe next time. Good luck everyone.

Outer
    Participant

@skywalker wrote:

If i playing at 12:00 am and 11:20pm GMT-5 it means 5:00 pm and 4:20 pm GMT+2 right?

No, for 12:00am it would be 7am Local time on your city and 6:20am.

Try this tool, it will help http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/gmt-converter.htm

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@outer wrote:

@skywalker wrote:

That converter does not take account of daylight saving hours unless u take account of it yourself.

I found this to be a problem myself, being in England, hence, GMT, it should be easy, but we are currently in BST (British Summer Time) which is GMT +1.
    I know this effects other countries too.

Outer
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

@outer wrote:

@skywalker wrote:

That converter does not take account of daylight saving hours unless u take account of it yourself.

I found this to be a problem myself, being in England, hence, GMT, it should be easy, but we are currently in BST (British Summer Time) which is GMT +1.
    I know this effects other countries too.

True. I suppose ppl knew daylight time savings. I suppose wrong. There are a lot others like day time server convertes, just google it. The one i use is this one, it takes into account daylight savings:

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/

Che
    Participant

Hey guys.

On the tournament information it says “Duration: 04 Aug 2008 to 08 Aug 2008”. Thats why when I entered this last weekend I tought the tournament was finalized.

Where is the schedulle? I mean when do I play again? Date, time, oponent.

Thanks

Outer: Sorry for yesterday. You know the reasons

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@che wrote:

Hey guys.

On the tournament information it says “Duration: 04 Aug 2008 to 08 Aug 2008”. Thats why when I entered this last weekend I tought the tournament was finalized.

Where is the schedulle? I mean when do I play again? Date, time, oponent.

Thanks

Outer: Sorry for yesterday. You know the reasons

Your next match is with me, goto page 9.

Your previous match was meant to have been a few days ago, but u neglected to keep up with the thread.

Irishbandit
    Participant

Will max and I be able to make up the game that was scheduled last night?

Outer
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

Will max and I be able to make up the game that was scheduled last night?

Ty for remembering me about that Irish. As there was some confusion about the gameplay and matches on fixture one i decided that the matches that didn’t took place then to be arranged again and replayed by the players. Here were those matches:

Boy vs Mouse au Chocolate
    ShyBastid vs Viking
    bazz vs Legion
    Max vs Irish
    craig vs Vitos
    Yusuf vs Che

For the players listed above please communicate with your opponents and settle a day and hour match (pm me with it). Feel free to settle any date and time.

If at the end of all round robin fixtures, precisely fixture 6, players listed above haven’t played this matches, then this matches wont be taken into account for group round robin stats. There maybe the case that just to put an example Irish didn’t played at the end with Max but he communicated and tried everything to settle the battle and Max didn’t respond or communicated with him, then he(Irish) would be given a win for that match (will be like a no presentation for the match).

Outer
    Participant

IMPORTANT

For all players: Remember if that u lag out or get disconnected on the middle of a match what you got to do is to rejoin and play the rounds u had left. For example you get disconnected at round 2 then you are missing to play 8 more rounds. Golden Kill does not apply on round robin games so don’t go into playing it! Just finish the rounds left and that is all.

Mcb Lover
    Participant

damn it…i bought new flat and havnt connection of internet, i just cant play now (awwwww)…if it possible i ll be at monday..tell me– could still i play?

JiNx
    Participant

@ legion

please respond to my pm to arrange a time when we can play

i pm’ed you wednesday and have still not received a response, and you have read the message

thanks

jinx

Max007Argentina
    Participant

Vito hey you yesterday I was hoping that will happen now until 2 a.m. outer I am gmt -3, not after.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 323 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.