This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Outer 9 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Raden
    Participant

What happened to the MCB Tourney server?..i don’t see it on the list of servers…

Deathbal
    Participant

Make sure everyone reads the rules.

Scoring:
    1. 3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie.
    2. In case of a tie during elimination…we go to “Golden kill” (First one that kills its opponent wins).

Remember First round TIES COUNT! Do not go into overtime during group matches.

Outer
    Participant

@raden wrote:

What happened to the MCB Tourney server?..i don’t see it on the list of servers…

Sorry to all. Looks like my router did a joke to me… it is now fixed. The matches that were supposed to take place at the hours the mcb server was gone can be arearregened between opponents.

Good Luck everyone.

PS: Any inconsistency or problem please pm me.

Luke
    Participant

@outer wrote:

@raden wrote:

Sorry to all. Looks like my router did a joke to me… it is now fixed. The matches that were supposed to take place at the hours the mcb server was gone can be arearregened between opponents.

Good Luck everyone.

PS: Any inconsistency or problem please pm me.

Ok Excuse me if i’m being dum or anything but i’m Killer bee. (on S3D)
    But this server is passworded and i want to participate. (or is this server open when the competitions over?) Mind someone PM the pass if its allowed? thanks. 😳 =D>

KB

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

The tournement is closed for entrants, was closed a few weeks back..

Keep an eye on the forums for the next one, they tend to come around about every 6 months or so.

Outer
    Participant

Yep tornament entry was closed weeks ago but as PR said they tend to come around sometimes.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The forum ‘news’ is closed to new topics and replies.