This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  rasha 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author

thoren
    Participant

I had version .39 or whatever that previous one was:P i used the patch to update and it says missing “vorbisfile.dll” so i go and find it, download, add, and then it says “ogg.dll” is missing, so I go, find it, download, add, then it says, The procedure entry point ogg_stream_reset_serialno could not be located in the dynamic link library ogg.dll. Ok, so NOW what? I am lost:D 😈

BOY
    Participant

this sounds like a clear cut case of needing needing a full version install. You might try doing the patch again, perhaps you did the wrong patch, but sounds like a fresh install will fix your problem. There isn’t much of a way to fix the dll files without a new install anyway, that I know of.

thoren
    Participant

i will try that

Deathstryker
    Participant

The problem is because you got a different DLL version than what Scorched expected. Probably something that was changed in it that Scorched doesn’t understand.

If you haven’t downloaded the whole thing yet, I could post those 2 dll files on here for you.

rasha
    Participant

this sounds like a clear cut case of needing needing a full version install. You might try doing the patch again, perhaps you did the wrong patch, but sounds like a fresh install will fix your problem. There isn’t much of a way to fix the dll files without a new install anyway, that I know of.

THINKS FOR SHARING

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.