This topic contains 30 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  apache64d 8 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

mandy
    Participant

I never replied to Rommels post, because to be honest, I believe Rommel thinks he has way too much power and he just tries to annoy. I don’t like to be annoyed at all.
    I used to come here to play the game and to have fun, not to discuss with Rommel.

I still, up to this day, refuse to read all of Rommels post. It’s basically the same every single post.

– Rommel is unhappy with something in the game
    – Rommel would like that changed in the game
    – Rommel thinks all admins are bad
    – Rommel feels mistreated

I do have a question for Rommel.

When you feel so unhappy and you think the admins suck so badly, and so many things in the game suck, why don’t you just leave the game?

Simple just like in real life, when you don’t agree with so many things, why do you keep doing it?

Rommel quoted: I have been shown to be innocent of playing unfairly and declare that this topic has reached a satisfactory conclusion

Who do you think you are Rommel? I feel like I have to talk to a child and not to a grown man. You have reached a satisfactory conclusion, good for you boy, good for you.
    Why tell everyone? Why not keep thoughts to yourself sometimes??

Another thing what really makes me mad is, in one way you want admins to take actions. But only actions you agree with. It doesn’t work that way Rommel. You can maybe expect this from your dog; he does what you tell him to, but no players all around the world, who have a mind on their own.
    You give yourself the right to write what your opinion, your feelings are, but you refuse those to others!? Where is that fair. Everybody who has not your opinion is getting one of your *wannabe* smart textes. You just text em to death!

If he thinks the admins in general are no good, then why not help them to make the game better?
    I don’t expect you to like every single admin, hell no, but quit going against them. What do you try to prove with your rant?
    As I said before, you write so many posts, don’t you think us admins, and we do get tired of reading your stuff over and over and over? As it was said so many times before, we do this in our spare time. We love this game just as much as you do, if not more. We do our job in the best way we think is good for the game and the community. I always was proud being an admin.
    I dont like to use my admin powers, but if necessary, i will. I always used them in the best interest for the game and the community. But i dont see why i have to explain myself to you.
    So why do you have to keep attacking us? What do you try to provoke?

Rommel wrote :
    I light of my thread being locked before anyone posted an answer to my question, please answer it here ASAP:

Is it ok to use the resign feature at anytime?

A simple yes will suffice if the answer is yes.

Thank you,

P.S. A single answer that represents the thoughts of the entire group instead of multiple responses that confuse the issue is preferred

and

According to the thread Resigning Not Fair!, the answer is obviously :

Yes Rommel, you may use the resign feature anytime it suits you. There are no restrictions. Have fun.

Or if you prefer a simple yes will do

Why even ask? Do you really expect a serious answer on this???

Rommel wrote:
    This is the only answer you can reasonably post so how about going ahead and posting the answer so I can go back to playing the game instead of perusing the forum for more examples to prove my point.

What do you want Rommel? Do you want me to take you on my hand like a little boy and tell you: yes, you are so right! Good job, son?
    I don’t have time for this!
    Give us admins and players the chance as well to enjoy the game and quit posting every single crappy thought.

Last but not least I think Rommel you are a drama queen. Worse then every female I know.

What do you expect us admins to do now Rommel? To agree with whatever you write in the forums? Wont ever happen.

Let us admins do our jobs the way we think its right and best for the community and players.

If you have a reasonable complaint, ok, use the forum.
    If you have a good idea, how to improve the game, go ahead and post it in forum. If the developers think it’s a good idea, I am sure they will use it.

Anything else, just keep to yourself Rommel.

Rommel writes:
    Yes, I know that I can use the resign feature but it appears that you, Acid and Chopper have a problem with players that use it. There is no consensus among the admins and this is what causes problems.

Who are you to tell that the admins have no consensus?
    In my opinion the only troublemaker is you Rommel. But that is what you want. You want to make trouble. You keep searching for ways and tactics just to annoy admins and players.

Why do you try to force your opinion on others?

Rommel wrote:
    To Both Apace and Deathbal :

The reason for bumping XOX’s thread on Admin Abuse was to bring the advise from Big Bear to light for those that either never read it in the first place or have forgotten. That is why I quoted Big Bear in my post.

Apache’s apparent obsession with XOX is another matter and is not material to this issue.

Best wishes,

The only obsession I see is Rommel’s obsession in ranting and annoying.
    Why can’t you just let things the way they are?

I guess in the issue about XOX you have to just trust us admins, that we did what had to be done at that time. I know this bugs you a lot!

Rommel wrote
    I also do not understand how you can rationally relate sportsmanship with ambiguous rules and arbitrary enforcement by the officials.

I guess sportsmanship is something you will never understand….. So I am not even trying.

Bazz wrote:
    What are the facts Apache? There must be a very clear offence considering the serious accusations of Rommel willing full trying to ruin the game.

I believe that is what Rommel is actually trying to do, willingful trying to ruin the game for others.
    What would we all do if Gavin is just taking this game offline?

Last but not least, I believe Rommel and POM should go and have a drink together. POM is still frustrated by not becoming an admin…
    start a law firm together and live happily ever after…

have fun now Rommel, to take this post apart.

Good luck to you,

mandy

bazzz
    Participant

You make some good points, but i disagree with your conclusion.

POM is still frustrated by not becoming an admin…

That sounds like a nasty personal attack, independent if there is any truth in it or not, this is not the kind of thing you should want, considering you have the best interests of the game in mind.

Sorry for picking your post apart, i hope i didnt overdo it.

What would we all do if Gavin is just taking this game offline?, what would we do if god judges us by the way we treat each other on this forum?

If you disagree with that i would be happy to hear your arguments and explain why i believe that.You sound reasonable enough to have a good conversation with.

Be civil people you`re hurting my feelings.

mandy
    Participant

@bazzz wrote:

You make some good points, but i disagree with your conclusion.

POM is still frustrated by not becoming an admin…

sorry for picking your post apart, i hope i didnt overdo it.

That sounds like a nasty personal attack, independent if there is any truth in it or not, this is not the kind of thing you should want, considering you have the best interests of the game in mind.

What would we all do if Gavin is just taking this game offline?, what would we do if god judges us by the way we treat each other on this forum?

If you disagree with that i would be happy to hear your arguments and explain why i believe that.You sound reasonable enough to have a good conversation with.

Be civil people you`re hurting my feelings.

*hands a tissue to bazz for hurting his feelings* SORRY FOR THAT

i am sure god will send you to heaven 🙂

bazzz
    Participant

Dont be sorry pussycat.

So would you like to have a reasonable discussion of you just had to vent your frustrations, something a admin should be not too liberal with.

Usually you seem much nicer.But i like a spirited woman.

mandy
    Participant

bazz, my point is, i just had enough.

i am done hearing what bad job we admins are doing and stuff. how difficult and bad this game is put down.

this is a fantastic game, i am sure we all agree on that one.

mandy

edit: first of all, this frustration has nothing to do with being an admin. first of all i am a human being and i believe it was about time to write my opinion down….as it was wanted.

bazzz
    Participant

I do agree with that, and i can understand that you had enough.

I have critisism too not only some admins but also some players including rommel dont seem to control escalating manners they have, i hope this doesnt mean that you feel attacked. What i want to achieve is not to discredit admins but what i see as nonconstructive personal difficulties that may hinder the growth of a sutainable size scorched3d community that would survive the event you suggested: say gavin will not develope s3d any further.

I do think the admins deserve praise for what they are doing ,altough there are always things that can be done better. Sometimes to identify and cure problems you may need external input to have a unobscured view of those problems.

I dont know what to do to fix the problems but i believe it would be a start to stop dividing people into camps and question peoples loyalties, call names and unnessesarely provoke. Listen to what others are saying and try to understand what they are thinking and feeling.

There are better things to do than trying to bring others down, like how to make this game even better and address percieved problems.

Maybe what i propose is impossible here, but dont blame me for hoping.

Edit: your input is wanted by me, but since we all have conflicting opinions it doesnt mean that i am agreeing with it automaticly. I wouldnt expect you to agree with me just like that. And i appreaciate it that you seem to be willing to talk to me.

mandy
    Participant

@bazzz wrote:

I do agree with that, and i can understand that you had enough.

I have critisism too not only some admins but also some players including rommel dont seem to control escalating manners they have, i hope this doesnt mean that you feel attacked. What i want to achieve is not to discredit admins but what i see as nonconstructive personal difficulties that may hinder the growth of a sutainable size scorched3d community that would survive the event you suggested: say gavin will not develope s3d any further.

I do think the admins deserve praise for what they are doing ,altough there are always things that can be done better. Sometimes to identify and cure problems you may need external input to have a unobscured view of those problems.

I dont know what to do to fix the problems but i believe it would be a start to stop dividing people into camps and question peoples loyalties, call names and unnessesarely provoke. Listen to what others are saying and try to understand what they are thinking and feeling.

There are better things to do than trying to bring others down, like how to make this game even better and address percieved problems.

Maybe what i propose is impossible here, but dont blame me for hoping.

Edit: your input is wanted by me, but since we all have conflicting opinions it doesnt mean that i am agreeing with it automaticly. I wouldnt expect you to agree with me just like that. And i appreaciate it that you seem to be willing to talk to me.

all i can say is, i totally agree with what you wrote here.

i am always willing to talk to you or any player!

bazzz
    Participant

Damn dont make it so easy for me, i want to fight with you 😆

naka
    Participant

@bazzz wrote:

You will lose.

Crispy Critter
    Participant

@mandy wrote:

Simple just like in real life, when you don’t agree with so many things, why do you keep doing it?

=D>

Patient: “Doctor, it hurts when I do this.”
    Doctor: “Well, don’t do it, then.”

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@naka wrote:

@bazzz wrote:

You will lose.

This is true, only us Brits can beat the Germans.

Yet this Brit has lost ever Battle with this particular German 😀

*Waits to get spanked, but fears something worse*

Chopper
    Participant

You know you like it PeaNUt….. 😆

tumbleweed
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

@naka wrote:

@bazzz wrote:

You will lose.

This is true, only us Brits can beat the Germans.

Yet this Brit has lost ever Battle with this particular German 😀

*Waits to get spanked, but fears something worse*

He’s from Pennsylvania, he only pretends to be German…

:mrgreen:

Deathbal
    Participant

I am so happy i see a post from Mandy 😀 😀 😀 . I rarely if ever see a post from her that i disagree with, and this wasn’t one of them. But as far as POM goes, I don’t think he cares one way or the other about admin.

Mandy, BB and BD are 3 of the greatest to grace this forum.

Bottom line, this entire thing is a mountain out of a mole hill. Which is why I really can’t take Rommel too seriously. It is hard to do.

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Im on my phone and i hate these little keys so this will be short. No mandy Im not bitter it is good to hear from you though. Ill post more later when I get off work and have a real keyboard.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.