This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  katjapurrs 10 years ago.

• Author

richie
    Participant

think about it p-nut, what richie is saying is: let’s play a game where I can have 2 shots for every 1 shot you take, putting aside any cost debate.

I think you miss understand…. everyone would be able to buy them, not just me!
    Also you would only have one shot that did any damage and you still have to have the skill to adjust your shot correctly.

I would just like to see tracers as something worth buying. The point of the is to be able to aim better, but they do not do that at the moment, as yo9u may as well use a baby missile and save some money, and you might have got it right the first time.

Okay… so would people like it better if, you culd fire as many tracers in the time allowed, but you could not fire a weapon until the next turn?

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@np-theoutlaw wrote:

@richie wrote:

So you would fire your tracer, re-aim, then fire a weapon. of course you would have to make both shots in the time allowed.

think about it p-nut, what richie is saying is: let’s play a game where I can have 2 shots for every 1 shot you take, putting aside any cost debate.

But that the point of making them quite pricey becuase you are buying an extra (if harmless) shot.

katjapurrs
    Participant

@The Mighty Muha wrote:

Would be too overpowering. Best would be to mount them on the missile you are firing. So that you can see where it impacted. If you miss your target you have a visual reference where you hit. Sometimes when not paying attention, it can come in handy 🙂

*clink* 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.