This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathstryker 12 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Dog
    Participant

i have been looking for the main servers all day what happened? the ffa and teams server isn’t showing up in the server list….

hobbesme
    Participant

Yeah, what’s up with that? Where are our player stat servers?

I’m totally on-tilt with no stats-Scorched available.

Help!

Dog
    Participant

me too i just got off apoc with 19 kills and 7 round winsin 1 game. I am on fire tonight and no GOOD “GCamp STATS” servers …..errrrr dog is on tonight and nothing to show for it….

imported_gcamp
    Participant

There are back up, I did a bit of development on that machine last night and ballsed up the config!

hobbesme
    Participant

@dog wrote:

i have been looking for the main servers all day what happened? the ffa and teams server isn’t showing up in the server list….

@hobbesme wrote:

Yeah, what’s up with that? Where are our player stat servers?

I’m totally on-tilt with no stats-Scorched available.

It seems that the following official stat servers have been down for at least a few hours :

213.104.26.118:27270 Bots
    213.104.26.118:27280 Non-Teams
    213.104.26.118:27290 Teams

Also tried accessing with the following webaddress in case the IP address has changed :

scorched3d.game-host.org:27270
    scorched3d.game-host.org:27280
    scorched3d.game-host.org:27290

[But the IP address hasn’t changed since pinging scorched3d.game-host.org shows that the IP address is still 213.104.26.118.]

@gcamp wrote:

This can happen when the registration server is busy …
    [or] I did a bit of development on that machine …

Is that it? When will these servers be back up?

PLEASE, I need help.

I need to MIRV, man. Come on, just one more hit, man. That’s all I need. Come on, hurry it up! I’m going out of my mind! 😉

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Sorry playing some LAN. They are back up now.

Ebonite
    Participant

indoctrinating the wife. come on guys, this is a GOOD thing. a few hours isn’t going to hurt you if it means the wife will, not only, play scorched3d, BUT pester gavin for the next version, as well! 😈 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Deathstryker
    Participant

That’s a damn good point.

We have to get her on our side. Someone needs to send her a really sad story so she’ll feel sorry for us.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.