This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Stil8 10 years ago.

• Author

Stil8
    Participant

Converge (focus before the image) to see what this really is about.

It makes it easier to put your finger or another thin object in front of you and focus on it- not the image.

First, though: DddddddddddddddddddddddddD

Converge, so that these 2 Ds appear to be 3 Ds.

Then move yor eyes to the image- while converging. A 3D image should show up after 10-30 seconds of staring at it! ❗ ❗

Irishbandit
    Participant

Ahhhhhhhhh My eyes are stuck. 😀

Deathbal
    Participant

I can see it. 8)

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

i can’t. never could. : (

Wowbagger
    Participant

I love this kind of stuff…..I can focus in on it in seconds. Cool…Post some more

Wowbagger
    Participant

kinda small but this one is really neat

Wowbagger
    Participant

Just one more….”oh no, not again”….Hitchhiker fans will get it if they see it. 😀

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

no. it’s no good. i just can’t see them. first saw one of those in the early 90’s and couldn’t see it then either. guess my eyes don’t work that way.

: ) spose you can’t take me a photo. could you draw me a picture?

FREAK
    Participant

Sorry.

This kinda of stuff works with those who have dis functioning eyes ltcd.

😛

Irishbandit
    Participant

@laptops Daddy wrote:

no. it’s no good. i just can’t see them. first saw one of those in the early 90’s and couldn’t see it then either. guess my eyes don’t work that way.

I had to buy one of the books and spent about 2 hours figuring it out. It is fun but it still takes me a while.

Rommel
    Participant

I see a fat Jamacian woman with LARGE breasts dancing with some type of basket on her head while wearing a pastel colored silk or rayon wrap. @wowbagger wrote:

Just one more….”oh no, not again”….Hitchhiker fans will get it if they see it. 😀

Then again, I see things a little differently than most. Am I close this time?

Rommel

KTM Rider
    Participant

I’ve never gotten those sort of things to work for me. My Eye doctor says my eyes focus to suddenly and quickly. And something about me not having good control on some muscle or nerve or something. So what’s hidden in the images?

Yeah, you live in a bloody strange world, Rommel.

Stil8
    Participant

Cool images, keep posting, i’ll just be changing the first one. Until this topic loses its flow.

My favourite one is the heart- I have it, such good quality and focus.

And does anybody have the Jelly Beans Magic Eye one, i really love that one as well. Especially when Converged.

comedown
    Participant

I used to be able to see these things but right now all I see in the rose one is some kind of spiralling yin-yang affair going on, I don’t think that’s supposed to be the image :-k

I don’t have the guts to give the other two a go at the moment

Stil8
    Participant

comedown: I see in the rose one is some kind of spiralling yin-yang affair going on, I don’t think that’s supposed to be the image

It’s supposed to be a heart!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.