This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Spectrum 12 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Wowbagger
    Participant

It used to be on weekend nights it was nearly impossible to get on the scorched server. Now its usually just me and Kid Chaos on friday and saturday nights between say 10 pm and 1 am (est)

There has to be more than 2 players on the weekend that have no social life. 😀 So I invite everyone to join us…… 😀 I think I’m beginning to Disgust Kid because he always leaves me to go play against the Bots on the beginner server. 😀 😀 😀 . Im not to fond of the beginner server because all them noobs and bots usually kick my ass. 😯

So come 1 and all and have some fun with us on the Weekends!!! 😀

Hippopotamus
    Participant

wish i could help U ;P

mandy
    Participant

the biggest lie of the year!!!

i wish i could help u!! BAH!!

u r so lame hippo!! so lame!!!

wow, if you need help, i am more then happy too!!

DireWolf
    Participant

I’ll try to make it also!! 😉
    I have no social life at all!!! 😥

mandy
    Participant

hey and also, arent i there??

i am mostly playing saturday nights until like 3 am in the morning???

social life?? whats that??

LOL

barnabas
    Participant

I have a life but I could show up every once in a while, just as a pity-game.

🙂

DireWolf
    Participant

Thank you Bagman for the invite, been awhile since I have had that much fun playing, I will Definitly be there next weekend 😀
    Hope the rest of you goons who were there will also be back!!! 😆 😉

DireWolf
    Participant

for those of you who didnt make it, here are some highlights for your viewing pleasure 😯

cbx550f
    Participant

Who’s the clown firing all the deathheads?

😀

Wowbagger
    Participant

I want to THANK all who read this and joined us for coming. It was a great time to have the server almost full on a weekend night. I want to especially thank Dire Wolf for the Screen Shots. (and hopefully some video footage soon) And also to Cbx for His deadly accurate 0 wind shots (He really has to teach me his uncanny technique) 😛

After all was said and done Kid and I managed to get a few small weapons games in at oh say around 2am est. :D. Just before I left Jabootie joined in and perhaps he and kid pulled an all nighter. 😀

I look foward to seeing everyone again next weekend. Maybe on the first 0 wind round Cbx can give us all a “cbx 101” lesson and we can all try it out . Perhaps if Dire Wolf is there he can capture it and make a Noob highlight reel for all those who dont know what a cbx is . 😀 😀 😀

DireWolf
    Participant

I can see it now, 12 fools with Deathheads, 12 similtanious CBX’s all at the same time, It would be a momentous occasion to be remembered by our childrens children.
    WE COULD BE IMMORTAL….. or is it immoral? something like that.
    it would be cool anyway 😈

DireWolf
    Participant

@wowbagger wrote:

I want to THANK all who read this and joined us for coming. It was a great time to have the server almost full on a weekend night. I want to especially thank Dire Wolf for the Screen Shots. (and hopefully some video footage soon) And also to Cbx for His deadly accurate 0 wind shots (He really has to teach me his uncanny technique) 😛

Video #29 will be out tomarrow, for the music, Pink Floyd seemed to be the theme saturday night so………
    I used Be careful with that axe Eugene, the choice was not easy, but in the end I am glad I chose it, it worked very well.
    anyway, I am rendering the video now, in the morning I will upload it, I have to work a double tomarrow so I hope it is done before I leave, if not then around 7:00 pm pacific time at the latest.

Look mummy! there’s an airplane up in the sky…. 😯

Spectrum
    Participant

i could join u this weekend, just tell me the time & place 😈 ALSO….WHAT THE HELL IS CBX?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? ❗ ❓ 🙄

Wowbagger
    Participant

Spectrum Wrote:

ALSO….WHAT THE HELL IS CBX?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

A CBX is shooting a weapon (preferably a Death Head) at 90 Degrees and full power in a 0 wind situation. 😀

Or shooting any weapon in any condition that comes back and kills you. 😀

Spectrum
    Participant

or like say a roller, rolling back on u; am i right?!?!?! If so i’ve done a few of those 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.