This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  PeanutsRevenge 9 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Mcb Lover
    Participant

OLD VERSION

http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/stats/playerstats.php?Prefix=1&Series=9&PlayerID=35578

NEW VERSION

http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/stats/playerstats.php?Prefix=1&Series=10&PlayerID=35578

see now my sceptic friends? total percentage of hits not changed…same as used weapons (mostly missiles, bbm and rollers).

PS Legion, see attantionly and move your brain, if you have it. I think u must apologize…if not – i dont care.he he he 😈

Etarion
    Participant

well, they assume you invest the time to change the things yourself … i was flagged even when i used linux 😉

Mcb Lover
    Participant

@etarion wrote:

well, they assume you invest the time to change the things yourself … i was flagged even when i used linux 😉

it cant be changed ”yourself” all of 4.5 K of kills, lol

xox
    Participant

And I am BANNED even though I use linux…

apache64d
    Participant

Yes, xox. We realy hate linux users as u see at Etarion’s case. Damn those Busterds!

😉

DireWolf
    Participant

@apache64d wrote:

Yes, xox. We realy hate linux users as u see at Etarion’s case. Damn those Busterds!

😉

LMFREAKINAO

xox
    Participant

HAH, so finally you’re revealing the REAL reasons behind the ban!

Rommel
    Participant

Too easy, I wanted to but I’m going to take the high ground.@apache64d wrote:

😉

I’m only posting a reply because I wanted to remind XoX that according to my recollection, he is now able to play again (new stat series). So, welcome back XoX and good luck in the new series.

They will be watching, they are always watching. 😉

Rommel

apache64d
    Participant

Roomel, that’s not true. He is still banned.

Rommel
    Participant

Hi Apache:

@apache64d wrote:

Roomel, that’s not true. He is still banned.

Ok thanks for letting me know. I had hoped this was no longer an issue.

Further requests will not be considered during the current stat series. If you have anything to add it will be considered after then end of the current stat series.

Now that the old series is over I hope that everyone concerned will consider letting XOX return. The reasons for the ban have never been fully disclosed and as I said before, XOX has always treated me decently and I’ve always enjoyed playing against him. Perhaps even more importantly, he likes my grammar. 😉

“First they came for the Communists, but I was not a Communist – so I said nothing. Then they came for the Social Democrats, but I was not a Social Democrat – so I did nothing. Then they came for the trade unionists, but I was not a trade unionist.” – Martin Niemoeller

Think about it,

Rommel

DireWolf
    Participant

Sorry, but that will not happen, sorry if you don’t agree but that is the general consensus among the admins, we will not post why and how we came to that decision, you will just have to accept it and hopefully trust the fact that it was for a good reason.
    -Dire

parasti
    Participant

Am I the only one who doesn’t think this is okay? As administrators you have a responsibility to justify your actions to the rest of the community. Trust is a mutual kind of thing, you know. I trust many of you as individuals, but with this, as a group, you haven’t gained any of my trust, you’ve only managed to lose some.

Rommel
    Participant

Hi DireWolf:

If your reply was to me, no problem.@direwolf wrote:

Sorry, but that will not happen, sorry if you don’t agree but that is the general consensus among the admins, we will not post why and how we came to that decision, you will just have to accept it and hopefully trust the fact that it was for a good reason.
    -Dire

I wasn’t asking for disclosure but understand how that might have appeared to be the case. Having already been rebuffed when I pointed out the importance of airing this out, I considered the issue to be closed. What I request now is simply that the admins consider letting him return now that the mandated minimum period of expulsion has expired.

I’m not trying to be difficult and have no personal connection to XOX or to TheOne. As fellow Scorchers though, I’m somewhat saddend that they have been alienated. Perhaps my concern in all of of this is totally unfounded and perhaps if I saw the evidence, I’d be ranting for a permanent ban or trying to organize a DOS attack them. However, being in the dark skews my ability to be objective and I tend to be more inclined to err on the side of caution in such situations.

Regardless of how situations like this are handled, someone always gets hurt and it’s not always the guilty.

Sincerely,

Rommel

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@Mcb Lover wrote:

OLD VERSION

http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/stats/playerstats.php?Prefix=1&Series=9&PlayerID=35578

NEW VERSION

http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/stats/playerstats.php?Prefix=1&Series=10&PlayerID=35578

see now my sceptic friends? total percentage of hits not changed…same as used weapons (mostly missiles, bbm and rollers).

PS Legion, see attantionly and move your brain, if you have it. I think u must apologize…if not – i dont care.he he he 😈

Im sure has nothing to do with you wanting to play MCB all the time then?
    However, its curious that you are the top killer with heavy hogs, just as you were second with both hogs and heavy hogs in the previous series…
    Even accounting for putting the most number of hours in on the previous series (almost double the next amount of the next player), surely such a skillful player as you like to make out, does not need to use such a noobish weapon??
    Oh, thats right, its your ego and spare time that has all the skill!

Mcb Lover
    Participant

nut…you start got a little……you suck and so what? stop crying about my time etc…better go to work boy

btw i mean noobish weapon, who used it, for skilled player..not you of course…and if you saw my accounts you may count…how many percents took hogs and missiles…take paper and count…heh…nOOb

and another…question about hogs funkey etc we talked many tumes, so feel free to use them on me….im not care what u think

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.