This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathstryker 12 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

That’s just the kind of levity we need to take the edge off of this thread!

Kudos for your sense of humor and thanks much. 😉

A.T.

DeVice
    Participant

@comedown wrote:

over the past few days i’ve seen 1 recieving a lot more abuse than he’s been giving out, one of the players continually mocking his mother etc, another player going on an all out verbal assault. and the only response to this i’ve seen from 1 was to make a complaint about it on the forum.

I agree with this. I tend to consider his attitude as a part of the game, some sort of “social engineering” to get people loosing their nerves and so get an advantage. And he (1) has proved able to keep quiet even when facing heavy teaming up + mocking. I myself probably would have got insanely aggresive in the same situation. Or I just would quit the game for a while.

Always on the plus side (i ‘m not adding to the minus that other people already filled up), I think he’s a good player. I even (re)learnt some strategy bits by watching him play (nothing really new, but he’s using the “acumulating money during the first rounds” idea wisely).

Anonymous
    Participant

clearly 1 is in bad need of attention, i think from a lack from his mom or dad. He has done well in becoming most notorious player in game. Can we go on without giving him any more attention please and just play. So now I hope this is last post in this topic.

M. O.
    Participant

hobbesme

That was great.

Thanks and hope to shoot you soon

hobbesme
    Participant

@Apollo Tangent wrote:

That’s just the kind of levity we need to take the edge off of this thread!
    Kudos for your sense of humor and thanks much. 😉

@m.O. wrote:

hobbesme
    That was great.
    Thanks and hope to shoot you soon

You’re welcome gents.

If I can’t be on the leaderboard … I’ll mock you all from afar!

Maybe come this spring I’ll have time to start playing again!

Later

Deathstryker
    Participant

Ha! Funny stuff Hobbes.

I can’t believe that you wrote all that and then said you were busy.

hobbesme
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

Ha! Funny stuff Hobbes.
    I can’t believe that you wrote all that and then said you were busy

Thanks, Nintendo DS.

It only took me about an hour to come up with all of those — & what’s an hour of fun compared to the months of work I’m supposed to be getting done! 🙂

Ebonite
    Participant

Good to see you’re at least hanging around. Hope you can make it back to your family away from family.

Buy now. 😛

SoupNazi
    Participant

Ya know, I am new to this game and I am sure you dont care, but I think the word “game” is key here, games are a form of entertainment, in other words you are supposed to be having fun, whether you are ranked #1 or #1001, this is supposed to be fun.
    I am a Noob and not ashamed of the fact, it doesnt mean I am stupid, it means I am new!!!
    What really sucks is I was starting to go through the process of enabling stats on my server but now I am having some serious second thoughts, If players are so worried about their stats that they forget that this game is supposed to be fun, I would rather not!!!

Stop the hate, gaming should be fun. ❗

Deathstryker
    Participant

@hobbesme wrote:

@deathstryker wrote:

Ha! Funny stuff Hobbes.
    I can’t believe that you wrote all that and then said you were busy

Thanks, Nintendo DS.

It only took me about an hour to come up with all of those — & what’s an hour of fun compared to the months of work I’m supposed to be getting done! 🙂

I have a Nintendo DS. I quite like it.

You could have at least spent that hour playing some Scorched ya know.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.