This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BigBear 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Picci
    Participant

could any1 plz post (or pm me) the log of main server at 18.10-18.20 GMT (italian time 19.10-19.20) of thursday may 17th ?

i really can’t figure out what led mandy to the comment… (see screenshot)

i just figured i would go with the flow after that…. (see screenshot)

–>

dexterschumi
    Participant

picci picci my friend i was there ,whatever u saw was a light hearted joke or a comment, i dont think u have a funny bone in you thats all LOL.

BigBear
    Participant

Logs will not be posted in public at a player’s leisure!!!

cbx550f
    Participant

I have to concur with BB’s comment. 😉
    (unless theres strong reason, server logs should never be publicly posted… I don’t want MY idiocy on the server posted for eternity. 😉

However – The glimpse you posted, Pix, looks like a jest from Mandy. 😉

Picci
    Participant

k
    thx ppl

cbx550f
    Participant

@picci wrote:

k
    thx ppl

If you, or anyone, ever has any concerns, feel free to PM myself or any of the admins. If anything is asked in confidence, it will be kept so.

We’re here to help, but I think that BB was right – public posting of logs should be discouraged.

BigBear
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

If you, or anyone, ever has any concerns, feel free to PM myself or any of the admins. If anything is asked in confidence, it will be kept so.

On this note there was something I wanted to mention. I have been told about ppl contacting an admin in person asking for private release of specified logs (not related to anyone this thread). That is NOT cool. The logs themselves are an internal tool for the admins to help verify what really happened when a situation is in question. Having said that feel free to PM me with any type of concern and I will help if I can.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.