This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  apache64d 9 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@legion wrote:

and yes Laptops Daddy,you are very good,but when you kill it’s on second shot–you come very close and usually do damage on first shot,

He obviously doesnt like you as much as he likes me then as he kills me many times with first shot.

But now you want people to LET you win?

You really are a loser aint ya.
    I would HATE for someone to let me win, if I dont deserve to win cos I was out played, then I shouldnt win.

Even tho I know people like you exist in the world, it still amazes me when you speak up and show how pathetic you are.
    I’m just glad My parents taught me how to earn respect, honour and trust!

Legion
    Participant

Peanut’s you have shown all of us your complete ignorance and lack of respect by shooting your mouth off when you have no idea what you’re talking about.
    I was referring to a game earlier today and the people there know what happened,and those(such as yourself) who were not there,don’t know!
    So please keep your childish comments about how honorable and trustworthy
    you seem to think you are to yourself.
    Yes,you’re a Legend in your own mind.
    But that’s the only place.
    No,I don’t expect people to let me win–that’s asinine.
    But I do think that missing repeatedly so that others will get the victory is anything but fair.

Jock
    Participant

legion stop being such an arse!

I was there in that game, and insidently the player kept missing me. Oh yes and i did go on to win the game. I do not know that player and you seem to be reading into some conspiracy that never existed!

Get over yourself, you win some you loose some. If you can’t handle that then just leave the game and stop being such a brat about loosing!

Princey
    Participant

oh dear you sad bastages, Just leave it, until the new patch which will be released soon that will prevent cheating comes to light, If you cant take a beating or think someones using a hack, Sod off until then or play the damn game and stop whining like a bunch of dinnerladies. We’ve all heard enough now.

Legion
    Participant

LIFE
    YOU PEOPLE DON’T KNOW THE MEANING OF FAIR PLAY
    SHOVE IT UP YOUR COLLECTIVE ARSE’S
    I’M DONE WITH ALL THE LYING AND CHEATING
    HOW THE HELL DO YOU LOOK AT YOURSELVES IN THE MIRROR??
    DO YOU HAVE A SOUL AS BLACK AS COAL??
    OR JUST NO CONSCIENCE ?

Jock
    Participant

Damn have you been speaking to mandy and brain damage, you have me banged to rights, i have no soul, consience and my heart is as black as coal.

YOU BEEN READING MY EMAILS!!!

Oh and to the DEVIL, ALL YOUR SOULS ARE BELONG TO ME!!!!

Jock
    Participant

I would like something done about this. It’s one thing to post things on a forum, but another to start harrasing a player through there pm service!

Quite frankly i am appauled at this and believe this to be an invasion of my privacy. PM for me, is between friends and for me to try to resolve issues through the admins.

I demand that something is done about this as soon as possible!

BAN ME
    I COULD JUST CHANGE MY NAME AND ID LIKE THE REST OF YOUR PAL’S DO…..BUT I WON’T
    CAUSE I AIN’T A SCUMBAG LIKE THEY ARE

DON’T WORRY YOU WONT SEE ME ON AGAIN
    I WONT PLAY WITH LIARS

This message was also accompanied by this lovely pic!

http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/files/have_a_nice_day_asshole.jpg

Princey
    Participant

3 letters. Its just pure SAD. Legion, dont take it so much to heart. Its a game at the end of the day, wid ppl cheating or not. Itll fade over time.

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

@legion wrote:

…rarely does anybody get direct hits first shot from more than half-way across the board…..and two in a row
    I’m not buying that ,you would have to be a computer, or have the mathematical I.Q. of Robert Oppenheimer…

I suppose we still have a few things to discuss, then.

Legion, I agree, one-shot baby missile kills are not the normal from across the map.

But I can tell you from personal experience, it is possible. I have often hit 2 or 3 shots in a row in force 5 (500, 600 power plus). (And by often I mean one set of 3 in every couple of games, not freak lucky streaks).

If I can do it, so can others. I think you overestimate game difficulty.

The cheating issue is a big one and it’s been done to death. There’s no way to eliminate square counting/measuring methods. And as I’ve mentioned previously, such methods may as well be an aimbot in the hands of an otherwise talented player.

I wouldn’t even try to enforce it. The only way to restrict the cheating is through encouraging a culture of fair play. I think people need to recognise: the constant bitching, the accusations, lack of sportsmanship… they are contributing to the destruction of this culture.

It’s totally counterproductive and you need to rise above it.

Ps:
    I remember you accusing me of cheating about a year ago back in v40 after a few direct hits in F5. The Arizona level, I think it was. In fact, I could quote you.

Rommel
    Participant

Dear PeanutsRevenge:

I saw nothing in Legion’s post that deserved such a harse reply. He has been publicly accussed of violating the rules and a request for a ban has been issued against him by one of the most controversial players currently in the game. He might seem a little steamed but certainly all things considered, that is understandable.

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

@legion wrote:

and yes Laptops Daddy,you are very good,but when you kill it’s on second shot–you come very close and usually do damage on first shot,

He obviously doesnt like you as much as he likes me then as he kills me many times with first shot.

But now you want people to LET you win?

You really are a loser aint ya.
    I would HATE for someone to let me win, if I dont deserve to win cos I was out played, then I shouldnt win.

Even tho I know people like you exist in the world, it still amazes me when you speak up and show how pathetic you are.
    I’m just glad My parents taught me how to earn respect, honour and trust!

Respect – One of a few rare items that can only be secured by actively giving it to others.

Perhaps your parents know of another way to earn respect but I was taught that you have to give it to get it.

Think about it,

Rommel

apache64d
    Participant

Ok I guess some ppl here (and especaily one of them) cann’t keep talikng like real adults and this post and getting worse and worse.
    There for im now locking it till ferther notice.
    Legion, PR, Jock, continue this childish argument on some other place whould u?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Legion’ is closed to new replies.