This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  apache64d 9 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Mcb Lover
    Participant

and this is not first time….i told apache about this but nothing changed…….not reason for ban?

TORA
    Participant

Maybe we need to change the name of this section in “Vitos and/or One complaints”..lol….there are just post of u 2 that talk about ban ppl.

Legion
    Participant

I just cant wait to see you eat your words Vitos when they figure out a way to catch cheaters……
    and I got that same message from you more than once so don’t act so outraged
    thats my response to your 2 shots(baby missiles) and 2 direct hits very first round
    sorry but Nobody is that good–you didnt home in ,you had 2 right on the head– first try
    Not one player on here can do that –even with luck–NOT EVERY TIME!

apache64d
    Participant

Well, first, it is a bad language!
    You know that bad language and swearing is not allowed in the game. Still, u intentualy, wrote it in a special way in odrer to bypass the words filter.
    As for vitos being a cheater, let admins handle it and discuss it. Got a complain? write a pm to an admin with the much info u have.

Cheers, apache.

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

8 O bad language. i know. be careful with expletives. the f word is ok, but you need to qualify it with who, how and when.

@legion wrote:

…sorry but Nobody is that good–you didnt home in ,you had 2 right on the head– first try
    Not one player on here can do that –even with luck–NOT EVERY TIME!

depends on the wind and range. if you ask me, highest level of competition with players on form, a one-shot kill is pretty much expected in anything less than 600 power and force 3 wind. (not including square counting methods or whatever tf).

legion, some people are just better than you (and apparently spend many more hours each day practicing). i’ve played you a few times, and i don’t believe you’re qualified to be accusing people of cheating.

2 or 3 shots in a row is nowhere near enough to be accusing people, even in force 5.

BigBear
    Participant

@ Vitos
    If saying the f word to someone resulted in a ban everytime, there would be a whole lot more ppl on the ban list including you. That doesn’t mean that it’s ok, but asking for a ban based on the material posted in this thread is over the top.

@ everyone
    Accusing ppl in public of being cheaters is not a good idea for many reasons. If you have a complaint regarding cheating, write a PM to an admin or keep it to yourself. Yelling cheater in public will certainly not accomplish anything other than killing the mood of the ppl playing on the server or reading the forums.

Mcb Lover
    Participant

it was ritorical question for ban…i just ask that you admins in future shut his mouth about cheater…i dont care when player sux and tell **** ***. but word ”cheater” hurts more…at least it braking my reputation for new players….i dont want when player login to server tell “Oh hi Vitos-cheater”.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Two first time head shots?

Your kidding me right, I mean, I get them reasonably often now and I’ve only been playing a few months, if V didnt do that, then it would seem strange how he got to be rank 1 (even if he has played ALOT), even though One is better : )

The bit I dont get about that screen shot is how come Legion is not on the scoreboard and theres no sign of him leaving?

Rommel
    Participant

You are very observant.@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Two first time head shots?

Your kidding me right, I mean, I get them reasonably often now and I’ve only been playing a few months, if V didnt do that, then it would seem strange how he got to be rank 1 (even if he has played ALOT), even though One is better : )

The bit I dont get about that screen shot is how come Legion is not on the scoreboard and theres no sign of him leaving?

Good question, too.

Rommel

parasti
    Participant

You can scroll the chat up and down, you know that, right?

Rommel
    Participant

We have a winner !!! @parasti wrote:

You can scroll the chat up and down, you know that, right?

Rommel

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

That bit was obvious, however, what does that prove?
    Anyone could do that to manipulate what really happened.

I Don’t see why its SO hard to just PM an admin with date / time etc, might be taken more seriously than continously whining about everyone that says something negative, ya just get the reputation of a whiney little boy who’d crying cos he wants the toys back that he (or she) threw out the pram!

IMO

Mcb Lover
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

That bit was obvious, however, what does that prove?
    Anyone could do that to manipulate what really happened.

I Don’t see why its SO hard to just PM an admin with date / time etc, might be taken more seriously than continously whining about everyone that says something negative, ya just get the reputation of a whiney little boy who’d crying cos he wants the toys back that he (or she) threw out the pram!

IMO

Oh come on Nut….what a kids cry you talking about? I PMed too many times and now ill public all sht….i hope something will change…if no ill just say **** you all and leaving game (i dont care that you dont care about that)…im too tired about cheaters posts.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

That is my moto
    If you dont like it leave.

Just a shame I dont live by it that much tho

Legion
    Participant

I will find somebody that can figure out a way to stop the cheating losers
    There are thousands of programmers and people that write code for a living all over the Bay Area.
    Then we can put an end to this crap–forever!
    and yes Laptops Daddy,you are very good,but when you kill it’s on second shot–you come very close and usually do damage on first shot,but rarely does anybody get direct hits first shot from more than half-way across the board…..and two in a row
    I’m not buying that ,you would have to be a computer, or have the mathematical I.Q. of Robert Oppenheimer to formulate the precise angle,trajectory,and power to score DIRECT hits every time.
    Sorry, but I will remain a skeptic,
    but will refrain from calling anybody a cheat
    but in my opinion this also includes letting other players kill you/missing shots you surely could have killed others with and saying it’s too far even though your last shot came very close,but you never change angle/power on next shots–all so another player wins game–this is CRAP-same as cheating

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Legion’ is closed to new replies.