This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Tom.K 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Tom.K
    Participant

From wiki: “adjusting word wrap properties” is linked to http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3179&start=5
    Which gives an error: “Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php”

Note that all pages from wiki with “*/phpBB2/viewtopic.php/*” are affected with that while normal wiki pages are working.

Abadoned, but working pages:
    gallery/

http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Current_Mods (Outdated changes)

These pages should be included on top for easier access.

Eitherway, mod website should only offer all mod download links, while wiki mod list page should describe them, OR mod website should have new website look and listing of mods with all required details.

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

@tom.K wrote:

Which gives an error: “Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php”

Note that all pages from wiki with “*/phpBB2/viewtopic.php/*” are affected with that while normal wiki pages are working.

i can field that one. im ‘guessing’, because it’s before my s3d time, but…

any forum uri’s that include phpBB2 predate the update to BB3. that’s obvious, but the change would have been an upgrade keeping the old database in tact. you’ll find if you substitute 2 for 3, the links will work. i could give you a mod_rewrite rule to have anything in phpBB2 301 to phpBB3 automatically. cant hurt.

RewriteRule (.*) /phpBB3/$1 [L,R=301] etc

^ that just means ‘regex the lot’ (any character, 0 or more) in a group (), redirected to /phpBB3/$thegroup. it’s probably cleaner than a search/replace on the DB, which would be another option.

try the forum link now. could you let me now if that breaks anything?

Tom.K
    Participant

Works for now, thanks!
    But… what’s with other pages?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.