This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathstryker 12 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

jdog
    Participant

Added: Laser weapon primitive

Hey gcamp any chance we could get a preview of what your weapon ideas are for the laser? With pics please, if you have any yet?[/quote]

imported_gcamp
    Participant

At the moment it is just a high intensity beam that emmits from the tank.
    The strength of the shot is how powerfull a laser it is. However the stronger the laser the shorter it will go.

I am also thinking of another laser type that fires like a bullet (in a straight line) and looks like those used in starwars etc.

I am not sure if it will be in the main scorched3d game as I never liked them much. The 3d version is also quite tricky to aim.

jdog
    Participant

With Laser weapons will some of the modeler be thinking of any star trek type ships?

It would be cool as a random to see the enterprise come across the screen firing randomly on the map.

Anyone remember Kefkas from Final Fantasy 3(us version) and the beam he uses when he becomes a god like being, anyone want to try and make that weapon?

Deathstryker
    Participant

@gcamp wrote:

I am not sure if it will be in the main scorched3d game as I never liked them much. The 3d version is also quite tricky to aim.

Not a fan of lasers? I loved using lasers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.