This topic contains 37 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathstryker 12 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Ebonite
    Participant

holey lasers, batman! :mrgreen:

jdog
    Participant

Lasers in the game would be a great way to solve the shield problem.
    The reason is that a laser goes though the shield and hits the tank we would
    a few different kinds of laser and the ability to shot downward of some weapons that could fire a laser after inpact or from mid-air.

Deathstryker
    Participant

Updated (I think) one last time. I found an issue where it wasn’t doing half damage at the new maximum distance I gave it.

Deathstryker
    Participant

Updated for the final time, I swear. While Gavin and Cambo sort things out with animating my seagull I decided to go back and do a couple things to the laser weapon.

The very first thing I did was remove unneeded polys (120to be exact). The second thing I did was add slight transparency to the HUD model so that it doesn’t look so solid looking.

I’ll upload a new image to reflect the changes soon.

Panther30
    Participant

If you don’t mind, Deathstryker, May I use your laser in the raptormod? I may have a few ideas of my own to add as well after i have examined what you did.

see ya,

—Panther30

Deathstryker
    Participant

Sure, go ahead Panther. Do with it what you like. Change whatever you want to.

Panther30
    Participant

your laser is now in the mod and working.

Thanks again,

—Panther30

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Deathstryker can I have permission to also use the icon, model and sound in the main game? I’ll leave the readme in.

Deathstryker
    Participant

You know I don’t mind. Any accepted contribution to Scorched 3D is gratifying. 😆 The icon was originally added in there by you anyway, it was 14×14 instead of 15×15 though so it didn’t work. I just added more pixels to it.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.