This topic contains 85 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Thrax 9 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

@pastor of muppets wrote:

…My daughter has requested a monkey map…

I had a quick go at a monkey concept:

Is that a monkey? : ) Maybe if we give him a banana? (I think it’s a him).

Feel free to suggest changes if that’s not what you had in mind. I haven’t done anything in 3D yet.

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Perfect!

Rommel
    Participant

Superb job!@laptops Daddy wrote:

…My daughter has requested a monkey map…

I had a quick go at a monkey concept:

Is that a monkey? : ) Maybe if we give him a banana? (I think it’s a him).

Feel free to suggest changes if that’s not what you had in mind. I haven’t done anything in 3D yet.

Too bad the tanks can’t be made to jump around like fleas or can they … ??? In any event, fleas aren’t required on a monkey, now if it was a dog map … well your dog maybe, not mine. 😉 He’s sleeping peacefully at my feet, flea free.

Seems the fleas prefer me and leave him alone. 😯

Outstanding work all of you.

Rommel

Panther30
    Participant

the color of the background of that pic of the monkey a few posts abovhas brought forth some inspiration. Thus I have a question and an idea. The question is:

Can the color of the atever be changed so that it looks like milk?

if so, then the idea is:

—make the land look llike cereal pieces (aplha-bits, cocoa puffs, or maybe lucky charms with all its different marshmallows) and let the kids have their own little “islands style” map.

Rommel
    Participant

The color of the water can be changed to suit you. Good idea.@panther30 wrote:

the color of the background of that pic of the monkey a few posts abovhas brought forth some inspiration. Thus I have a question and an idea. The question is:

Can the color of the atever be changed so that it looks like milk?

if so, then the idea is:

—make the land look llike cereal pieces (aplha-bits, cocoa puffs, or maybe lucky charms with all its different marshmallows) and let the kids have their own little “islands style” map.

The monkey has had me thinking the past day or so. Do they still teach children the story of the monkey and the crocodile. If so perhaps a big green one would work well with a monkey too. What I’ve gotten onto here is childrens stories. Hansel and Grettal, Jack and the Beanstalk, Humpty Dumpty, 3 Blind Mice ??? Anyway, maybe those aren’t good examples, I just woke up. The point was giving children maps that relate to stories they already know. Not having a clue about what children are being taught, other than Seseame Steet, Blues Clues and Barney, I’m afraid I can’t progress any further. Maybe you can. Oh, Dr. Suess would be good I guess. Horton, The Grinch, bla bla bla. What I want now is coffee.

Good luck and best wishes,

Rommel

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Great idea Rom the kids think it’s wonderful they want Bratz Lips though we keep coming back to that all the time. Stubborn yungin must be related to her mother. Would be cool to have some of the characters you mentioned as tanks. And I love the cereal idea P.

Irishbandit
    Participant

Great idea Rom the kids think it’s wonderful they want Bratz Lips though we keep coming back to that all the time. Stubborn yungin must be related to her mother. Would be cool to have some of the characters you mentioned as tanks. And I love the cereal idea P.

Bratz Lips tank or map?
    Like from this link:??
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4012279

pastor of muppets
    Participant

She says tank.

Irishbandit
    Participant

OK will work on it when I get back.

Deathstryker
    Participant

Anyone got a recommendation for a tank for this mod?

Been looking to get back into modeling. I need to brush up on the ol’ model-making skills.

Irishbandit
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

Anyone got a recommendation for a tank for this mod?

Been looking to get back into modeling. I need to brush up on the ol’ model-making skills.

This post for an idea.
    http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=47946#47946

I was going to work on it when I got back from computer conference but feel free to give it a go.

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

tank concept

i was thinking maybe we could have whichever characters sat in the chair. maybe a penguin? : )

Irishbandit
    Participant

I like it. Does that make me a kid?

Deathstryker
    Participant

“beer cans or similar?”

How about foam NERF darts?

Which gives me an idea: How about making lots of different silly projectiles for the mod?

If there’s interest, I’d like to make some. It’d be a perfect project to help me remember how milkshape worked.

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

It’d be a perfect project to help me remember how milkshape worked.

Blender has a lot more potential if you have to relearn anyway.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.