This topic contains 85 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Thrax 9 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

…love the lasers, using one as a weapon might not be the best idea…

i think you may be underestimating 21st century young people : )

nice ginger bread man. i liked that idea myself : ) almost pinched it.

bear height map:

@thrax wrote:

As for weaps, I tore out a few and am getting them sorted.

well done. i’ve been through some of my stuff. found a few things that may be appropriate. not sure about call of nature. it kind of comes with the lightning leopard.

with a bit of tinkering, the balloons could be made to drop water instead of marbles. the palm trees don’t work so well in 41. (is there an option to disable target collisions?) the leaves used to be “object” type allowing the coconuts to fall without destroying the tree.

http://righteousfury.co.uk/scorched3d/kidmod/kid.zip (assembled as mini-mod, 3MB)

awaiting orders

Bobirov
    Participant

@laptops Daddy wrote:

with a bit of tinkering, the balloons could be made to drop water instead of marbles. the palm trees don’t work so well in 41. (is there an option to disable target collisions?) the leaves used to be “object” type allowing the coconuts to fall without destroying the tree.

true

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

: ) almost as if it was made for the purpose. ty

i’ve updated the zip (there were one or two other little things i’d missed)

41 now supports 0 scale models? that’s very cool. i’m sure 40.1 never used to.

it may be me, but sound roll-off, gain, weapon delay timings seem to have changed slightly. new physics whatever? fireworks aren’t what they used to be.

yusuf
    Participant

i wonder if children would like this?

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Buddy says oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Panther30
    Participant

grab the snowcone model and sound from panthermod and use those somehow. You have my permission.

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Thank you P30 the kids wanna know if they are real snow cones? LOL

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

waiting is:

standing in the sidelines, prodding cbx with a stick

pastor of muppets
    Participant

CBX? CBX? Kid Mod? Kid Mod?

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Thanks I will try it out when I get home from work. They frown on scorhing at work for some reason?

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

well done thrax. i like the pie effort.

boom.wav should be in /explosions (giant balloon marbles).

any reason why u didn’t make beartex.bmp a jpeg?

i’ll be working on a pie as soon as i’m near a computer that can

pastor of muppets
    Participant

The muppets have been target practicing about an hour now. YAY!!!! It took me and the Mrs. (computer illiterate as we are) almost an equal amount of time to figure out how to get it all to work but we got her by golly. Thanks!!!!!!!!

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

@thrax wrote:

…if you wish it to be detailed instead then
    I’m not going to spread…

No. I don’t want to be detailed. Consider anything I uploaded donated to the cause. I only ask because you converted the others. I’d have thought if any of the bmps would benefit, it would be that large groundmap.

@thrax wrote:

The marbles were intended to be a scattering of Small rollers, like spilling
    marbles on the floor.

Yes, I saw. v nice.

I meant the giant balls contained in the balloons. They’re from a level I called marbles. The explosion path in accessories is currently /wav/explosions, but the wav is in /wav.

TraT
    Participant

Thought I’d try making some maps, so here is my contribution to the Kid Mod: a Spiral Cake Map and a pepperoni, sausage and pineapple Pizza Map. I’m not too sure of the boid sounds (they might be too annoying), so you can change or delete them if you want (or anything else).

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

beautiful

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.