This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  bazzz 9 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Jock
    Participant

I thought i would join beginners to have a nice quiet game as no one was in there! Then in come a player mostly known as Droid he had changed his name to ****.

He was badgering me the whole game and asking if i was a filthy american something along those lines any how. He even whispered me at some point.

Yes i may be over sensitive, but i am an old man so i am entitled to be grumpy 😛

It’s just a heads up to keep an eye out, as promoting racial hatered is not on in my book!

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

not that i dont agree with u., but american bashing doesnt really count as racial hatred. (‘less we’re talking natives).

americans do kind of suck, to be fair ; )

Loke
    Participant

Hi Jock

Yup he was an annoying ***** as you put it so well;), havent seen him do that before.

Loke

Deathbal
    Participant

Ok, i’ve played games with Droid and he has always been polite. I think it is obvious that he never asked me if I were a filthy American. Or else he probably wouldn’t have been able to ask you 😉 . Jock, you da man!

Chopper
    Participant

@laptops Daddy wrote:

not that i dont agree with u., but american bashing doesnt really count as racial hatred. (‘less we’re talking natives).

americans do kind of suck, to be fair ; )

Guess we sucked enough to save your island over 60 years ago huh?

BigBear
    Participant

Looking at the log it seems he was harrassing Jock a bit there. It didn’t seem too bad to me but if it continues action will be taken.

I’ll let the offtopic comments slide for now but if you wanna start a political/national pride/some other bs issue discussion do it in the offtopic section. One more comment about who is suxxing more will get this topic closed quicker than you can cry “moderator abuse”. 😉 😛

bazzz
    Participant

I like to see the positive in people, this could be a misunderstanding.
    Sometimes i may make a reference to personal hygene and ask about someones nationality.

Example :your body smells great are you swedish?

Imo there`s no harm in that but it could possibly make your intentions less evident.
    May i suggest we try to avoid using personal hygene references before we know the persons nationality. 😈

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.