This topic contains 152 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  doom 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

jdog
    Participant

Download link for Time expired!

I’m only going to leave the link up for 2 weeks
    -9/03/2006- to -9/19/2006-

-edit- extended to the 19th -end edit-

Get it while its here!

jdog
    Participant

Another post! 😯

With the addition of

@gcamp wrote:

Funnily enough I’ve just added a wind factor to the prjectile and roller weapons. It required a change to whole way wind was simulated which is why I didn’t do it before.

Gravity changes may just get confusing though.

I am wondering what weapons of mine, do the people think, should wind have a limited effect on? (Besides the two photon weapons.)

doom
    Participant

that shocking rain, or whatever it’s called.

p.s Is raptor working on his mod too?

Irishbandit
    Participant

@doom wrote:

doom good to here from you!! I have not a clue. 😆 😆 Sorry jdog 😳 😳

jdog
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

@doom wrote:

doom good to here from you!! I have not a clue. 😆 😆 Sorry jdog 😳 😳

Thanks Doom, I’ll look into if it fits the weapon.

@irishbandit – Give the mod a try and see if you see anything. 😉

jdog
    Participant

Not for player use.

Bobirov
    Participant

LOL 😆

Nice one. 😛

doom
    Participant

Is that an actual weapon your working on?

jdog
    Participant

@doom wrote:

Is that an actual weapon your working on?

As it says, it won’t be for “Player” use.

-what I’m still working on-

Problems in Candyland map getting house to not over lap. Even using suggestions by Bob. (2 files for placement)
    Status(may leave for future release as I need to see how the board tag will affect it)

Adding a sky teleport to the teleport missile (use parachutes)
    Status Just need to add tag.

Removing some heavy versions of weapons. I.E., Rollers, Diggers, Hogs.
    Statushaven’t done it yet.

Combining the hog roller and hog blaze into Hog BR(couldn’t think of a good name)
    StatusMostly done may still rework it to chose by each hog fired after inpact.

Need to add team stuff to accessories so a team can win by destoring another teams castle… and what you will lose if you destory your own castle.

Status somewhat done need to see more of what I can do and how to give the player or team items, money, ect apon destoring castle.

Need to make a few new weapons.

InductiveOne
    Participant

I couldn’t find the thread I was looking for. Anway, I messed around a little with a jdog tank. Tell me if thats kinda what you meant, if you like it I’ll work on it more and maybe make some bad textures for it.

jdog
    Participant

@inductiveone wrote:

I couldn’t find the thread I was looking for. Anway, I messed around a little with a jdog tank. Tell me if thats kinda what you meant, if you like it I’ll work on it more and maybe make some bad textures for it.

Hmmm need to look at that and let you know something.

Back to my mod.

On this page here, towards the bottom, I’m talking about killing one tank when they destory an object they should be protecting(they do lose points, money and a life if they have more then one). (in this case I’m using my castle landscape)
    The question is should the rest of the team be alowed to go on fighting if there castle is gone? (destoried by its own team) If the team shouldn’t be let go on fighting, I have no idea how to destory a whole team at once. If it should ok. (If a castle is destoried by another team then that team wins the round)

I’m thinking about adding an fun or easy mode for the castle landscape
    This will be where you get lots of points for destoring the other teams castle and you get to keep on fighting either way (you’ll lose ALOT of points, some money and possible other stuff) for destorying you own teams castle).

Ideas? I’m holding back release a beta or something for not know what to do and putting together part of the new landscape, which I will finish next version of my mod. (not completly sure what to do with it yet)

cbx550f
    Participant

This may not be what you want, but it seems to me that using weaponteamaction on the castle, you could just use WeaponGiveWin for the other team?

That should be sufficient deterrent. 😉

jdog
    Participant

@inductiveone wrote:

It looks good, the only problem I have is the gun placement where the tail should be (tail side -> J <-head side)(the gun placement may not be very kid friendly and some of us parents let our little one be mini scorchers) By the way I like the idea for the gun too.

InductiveOne
    Participant

heh, i’ll fix it. for the record I made the gun and put it there without my mind being in the gutter. Just seemed like a good place to put it. my mind was in the gutter when i pointed the finger 🙂

give me a bit i’ll fix it an reup

InductiveOne
    Participant

fixed it. tried a backpack gun, looked kinda dumb. so its back to the skull cannon hehe.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 154 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.