This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Ebonite 12 years ago.

• Author

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

Well for the last few weeks, I’ve had 811 kills. the MySQL is dicked.

What I think is funny, since a mo ke lok fobbled all the bok boks there and the BigBear gets justified rank upgrades,…. hmmm

Get used to being “dicked”….

When people rub the fact that the game is no longer fun in my face….

“DICK THEM”.

Apollo

BigBear
    Participant

As I understand it the stats on the server seems to keep on updating. Even though the web page hasn’t got any updated stats since oct 2nd, the rank number ingame keeps updating. I have for example been bouncing up and down between places 7-9 ingame since the stats on the web got stuck.

As for the ‘rubbing it in my face’ remark I certainly hope you weren’t referring to me (I appologize in advance if the fact that english isn’t my first language has made me drawing the wrong conclusions). I have no such intensions and are as interested as you are in seeing an update to the stats that have been frozen for the last 9 days.

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

Willis you spent too much time to articulate on the entire subject.

If you are afraid of me… Log in as Willis. (Your spelling sucks).

If you aren’t afraid of me. log in as (unknownuser).

I laugh, I won’t tell you why, but if I don’t stop, I might peeeeee in my bed…. LOL

Apollo

apache64d
    Participant

Let me get it right, AT u think BB is Willis??? 😕

He is not…..

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Yeah sorry about that.

The stats were still being collected fine, but they were not being replicated to the web server.

Should be fixed now.

Irishbandit
    Participant

I have had an admin logging in and saying some weird things to me as well still cant figure out who it is will look in my logs to see if i can find them. I dont think it was a real admin but i cant prove it either way.

mandy
    Participant

well now this is funny.

big bear is not willis, R or anybody but big bear.

just dont believe it this AT. Come on AT. whats this now?

Deathstryker
    Participant

BigBear iz teh Moke!!!!11

zOMG!!1111 😳 😛 😡 😯 😀 🙂 🙁 😮 😉 🙄 😈 👿 ❗ ❓

apache64d
    Participant

medic! we got another 1 who infected by the “spam virus”..its all over here…
    We need to find the host of ther virus….

apache.

DireWolf
    Participant

SPAM?

BigBear
    Participant

I’m gonna go with Mandy’s opinion and state that this is funny indeed! Considering I’m totally inept at masquerading as mysterious this speculation regarding my identity is simply hillarious.

Sorry AT, but I have no idea what you are talkning about and I suspect that won’t be accomplished ever regarding this subject. All I can say is that I’m noone else and I’m not part of any grand conspiracy aimed at keeping you from your place in the rankings. My soul and only purpose here is playing the game and having fun (which has been accomplished so far for example by playing solo sessions against you which were very educational).

Sondra
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

SPAM?

Where the hell did you get my Picture Soup???

Hippopotamus
    Participant

blah blah blah

Ebonite
    Participant

Sonya, umm, hey baby?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.