This topic contains 53 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  jdog 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

jdog
    Participant

I know this has been requested before, but when using a teleport will it be possible to teleport a tank upwards and have them fall like they would if there was land under them?

My idea was to have teleport the firing tank upwards and have them fire in a spiral patten as they fall… if it was possible to make them fall slow enough when they have parachutes on. If they don’t…. 😈

Deathstryker
    Participant

Still getting some text inputting issues as shown in the screen below…

Also, I’d like an option for allowing a resign count as a life instead of leaving the round permanently. Dunno if there would be enough requests for that or not but I think it would be nice.

Bobirov
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

Also, I’d like an option for allowing a resign count as a life instead of leaving the round permanently. Dunno if there would be enough requests for that or not but I think it would be nice.

I agree there might be a need for a way to start your next life. Currently, the only option is suicide, and that isn’t exactly attractive to my stats. However, I don’t know if it should be resign or not. If it is, then you lose the ability to actually resign from the round if you want to.

Maybe it should be a new funciton instead? Maybe call it forfeit? The message displayed on the server could be ‘Player forfeits his life’, or something like that.

Just my thinking on the subject.

Deathstryker
    Participant

Ok, yeah. Good idea.

Good ol’ Bobirov, always thinking outside the box. 8)

ARI
    Participant

I too have problems with segmentation faults.

scorched3d
    Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)
    scorched3d -allowexceptions
    Segmentation fault

😕

Thrax
    Participant

@bobirov wrote:

@deathstryker wrote:

I agree there might be a need for a way to start your next life. Currently, the only option is suicide, and that isn’t exactly attractive to my stats. However, I don’t know if it should be resign or not. If it is, then you lose the ability to actually resign from the round if you want to.

Maybe it should be a new funciton instead? Maybe call it forfeit? The message displayed on the server could be ‘Player forfeits his life’, or something like that.
    Just my thinking on the subject.

In games with more than one round, it already does what Stryker wants.
    As long as your ‘resign’ doesn’t cause the round to be won or lost, you do
    return with one life less.

found that happen to us lots while testing things in swars. we’d resign to
    start another map. but one of us already had shot.. one would resign,
    then return to life when the other resigned. was funny really…

Deathstryker
    Participant

You should be able to return with a life regardless of if you win/lose the round with it, in my opinion.

BOY
    Participant

The ScoreType tag no longer works and needs to be removed from the management port as well as the singlegame files. I confirmed this using my single mod game files that I have put together for fixing small weapons mod.

Just thought you all might want to know

It needs to be replaced by the following options

ScorePerAssist

ScorePerKill

ScoreWonForRound

In that regard, It would be nice if the ScoreType for Winning by Money would be able to work again. As it is the when the score amounts are all reduced to zero, the most money should win, but this is not the case – see pic

Deathstryker
    Participant

Fixed: Resigning loses one life and not the whole round

I DO have a voice! 😮

jdog
    Participant

Added: groundonly attribute to WeaponTeleport to alow sky teleports

Your not the only one DS!!

Fun times with this, I will have. 😀 😉 😈

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.