This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathstryker 13 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Deathstryker
    Participant

I don’t know if this is a glitch or what so I’ll make it as a suggestion. I noticed when you are playing against bots (with shot cam view)sometimes after a bot’s turn, the camera will head in your direction like it’s your turn and then the camera view will switch to another bot right after the camera travels to you. This can be kinda dissorientating as I’m all the time thinking it’s my turn when it isn’t 😉 . It can also look kinda messy when you got the speed all the way up.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Thanks, using your info I have fixed this now. It will be in the next release.

ymmotrojam
    Participant

Another weird camera thing is that after one has died, all the camera views are still viewable. Obviously your tank is not displayed anymore, so is there a way to disable certain views that don’t apply anymore? Tank view, Shot view, Above Tank, and the new First Person view could all be disabled when one dies. Maybe by default when one dies the camera view could switch to Spectator view.

DeVice
    Participant

I’d rather still be able to select my favourite cam view mode even when dead.

This way i can prepare for the next round, and not spend some of my precious buy or aim time on camera.

Or if you choose to disable the “useless” viewmode mouse menus when dead, please leave the keyboard shortcut working.

Deathstryker
    Participant

..And thank you for fixing it gcamp.

(EDIT: Random image placed here for the wiki. Do not remove.)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.