This topic contains 35 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 12 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Ebonite
    Participant

Nah, cbx just sconsiders me a “non-threat” and prefers to go after someone more worth his time.

And I would love to adopt, but I don’t think I’d make a very good parent. 😉

cbx550f
    Participant

@ebonite² wrote:

Nah, cbx just sconsiders me a “non-threat” and prefers to go after someone more worth his time.

Well, if Willis is there I might go for a long shot on him before a short one one you – I haven’t had much chance to kill Will lately. 😉

@boy wrote:

One more thing cbx, on what basis are you “hoping” that the other will not shoot you? is there some sort of “friendly” play between you and Ebo for instance Question Are you being “nice” to some but not others Question

The basis I would use to “hope” someone wouldn’t shoot at me would be “hope”, generally. 😉 There certainly is some friendly play between Ebo and I – friends like to kill friends, right? Anyone who has played with me lots has likely noticed that I tend to shoot at my friends most. 😛 But, having said that, I also have a better chance of reading what Ebo might do than what you might do, Boy, as I have played against him more; so, I might be able to guess when he’s going to be shooting at someone other than me. Besides, as Ebo mentioned, he’s a “non-threat” 😛

cbx

jdog
    Participant

“whistles” Paints target on cbx550f back “whistles”

I’m not doing anything 😉

jdog
    Participant

I’m not doing anything 😉

Deathstryker
    Participant

@jdog wrote:

I’m not doing anything 😉

@jdog wrote:

I’m not doing anything 😉

I’m seeing double.

jdog
    Participant

thats weird…. must have been when I hit the back button instead of the home button.

can someone delete one please?

BOY
    Participant

YOU can delete it Jdog

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.