This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  mooic 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

mooic
    Participant

There was an incident today at about 8:45 GMT in the beginners server where a player would ‘large weapon’ everyone, then leave, come back again with his new monie then do it all again. This happed on several occations. The player in question was told that this is not fair play but persisted. When I threatened this player with reporting him, he then ‘large weaponed’ and left. I have purposly not named names but will do if required by an admin. Thanx

Casey.

sleestak
    Participant

Don’t be shy. It was tnick337 shooting funkies and big hogs, reconnecting, shooting funkies and big hogs, reconnecting…

apache64d
    Participant

That event (joining to another one) is known to the admins. it been reported. One of the admins already published the names of the players that did it.
    It will be hundled if it repeats again.

Thx for the info anyway> keep it up.

apache.

Bobirov
    Participant

This should be fixed on the main servers now, if it is not, Gav will fix this soon. I have already applied that fix to my servers at ApocHQ for some time now. This behaviour is normally prevented via the persistant stats option on the server, however in v40, this was apparently broken and wasn’t caught until after the release. In any event, this issue IS fixed in 40.1 and will definately not be a problem after its release in the near future.

So the way I see it, no admin action should be necessary here. The persistant stats issue just needs to be fixed on the server so that its not possible to do this anymore (again ;)).

mooic
    Participant

A certain person tried it again today on main after it was fixed lmao 🙂

Deathstryker
    Participant

@mooic wrote:

A certain person tried it again today on main after it was fixed lmao 🙂

And he couldn’t do it, right?

mooic
    Participant

failed dismally 🙂

apache64d
    Participant

nice 🙂

Picci
    Participant

sure wouldn’t have expected that behaviour from tnick337, “he seemed” a nice guy… 🙄

➡ “learn from your mistakes” ❗

mooic
    Participant

No, he is very well behaved now 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.