This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Willis 12 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

cbx550f
    Participant

A few times it has happened that interest money was not given to any players after the end of a round. Last night, during round 2, Sondra joined the game, and at the end of the round I had about 65k, and we noticed that nobody earned interest. I’ve only noticed this happening a few times – I can’t really say what events may have led up to it.

Does this actually happen very often? Like I say, I’ve only ever noticed it a couple times.

guy parker
    Participant

I saw this happen last night too. no clue what caused it, but there was a lot of lag going on….

jdog
    Participant

some of the lag is caused by players with bad connections or possibly players infected with some type of spyware or other nasty using there connection while there tying to play.

Ebonite
    Participant

I have noticed that interest will not be earned if there are two players in a game and one disconnects before dying. The player still alive does not get a round win, and all players do not receive interest.

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

😥

cbx550f
    Participant

@Sluggo wrote:

I have noticed that interest will not be earned if there are two players in a game and one disconnects before dying. The player still alive does not get a round win, and all players do not receive interest.

Well, whether or not it’s “right” or “just” – at least there’s a “reason” for that one – the round could be considered aborted, not finished. When it happened to me it was just a regular round, and I had 65k after round 2! BAH! I would have had 100k+ going into round 3! 😉

@AT wrote:

I think some”one” is boffing up the MySQL.

Holy.
    Apollo – I’m no longer getting involved in such conversations. 😉
    [edit]Fixed quote above. And noting that I said the above just because I don’t care to debate anything personal in a public forum[/edit]
    Cheers!

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

CBX if you are going to qoute me. Do it in it’s entirety.

If you want to “Flame me, do it to my face”. Or, you can have the balls to put it into the context that it was meant to be in, then do that.

Apollo

cbx550f
    Participant

AT – There was no offence intended, really. I apologize.

(Please don’t reply here – I’ll send you a PM :))

cbx

Willis
    Participant

There are two weird reasons I have seen people not reciving interest;

First being the well known “two living people – one disconnects / kicked – nobody gets interest”.

Another is this, I have seen where I would join into the game at the last second of a round. Most likely to be taken litteraly as I have never field tested this – but if I join into the game right before the next round map and such is loaded – I find I have not recieved any interest funding. So I start into the game with 25,000. Not 33,250.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.