This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Viking62 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Viking62
    Participant

🙄 Ever get that person sitting next to you on a plane,bus,train,or subway that is annoying as all hell? Open your laptop-boot up-Open this link-look up eyes closed like your praying………Should be quiet afterwards.
    Link> http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf

cbx550f
    Participant

Might be a bit in bad taste, yeah. 😛

Reminds me of a time someone I know, who hates flying, was flying from western Canada to Toronto….
    Perhaps the guy beside him was employing a similar tool to stop people from bugging him, I dodn’t know, but he spent the flight reading a book on Anger Management. 😯

Irishbandit
    Participant

Good one.

hobbesme
    Participant

Unfortunately, whether it’s in bad taste or not, it’s likely to get you federal prison time no matter what nation you’re flying into/out of, but especially so in the U.S. where that type of humor is not allowed in any form whatsoever in our new age of politically-“correct”, pseudo-security oppression.

Deathbal
    Participant

@hobbesme wrote:

Unfortunately, whether it’s in bad taste or not, it’s likely to get you federal prison time no matter what nation you’re flying into/out of, but especially so in the U.S. where that type of humor is not allowed in any form whatsoever in our new age of politically-“correct”, pseudo-security oppression.

I think you are correct. It reminds me of that old candid camera scene where a guy walks up to a bus stop, puts down a briefcase or a box, then runs away. Not acceptable today.

Spectrum
    Participant

That’s kinda funny, butt i don’t think i would try nor recomend it, unless you like prison that is 😉

BOY
    Participant

glad I waited to comment.

In light of this actual scare –> http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/31/boston.bombscare/index.html

DeVice
    Participant

Not being able to read arabic, i just wonder what funny comment is above the actual countdown. Anyone knows ?

Viking62
    Participant

😯 I read Boy’s posting. I know terrorism is a real & imminent threat in society today. This post was intended to make you go HMMM.
    You can visualize the senario in your mind to get a chuckle-Thats All ! I do not condone or support use of this in a real life situation–Nuff said!

A little reminder (Wake up call for would be users of the countdown clock)
    V…..Real life consequenses…..V ➡

offering an apology was not enough, and did not rule out criminal charges or a civil suit to recover the estimated hundreds of thousands of dollars it cost the city to respond to the bomb scares.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.