This topic contains 27 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  comedown 8 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

DireWolf
    Participant

Are my Holy Mushrooms a topic that should be discussed in this forum?? Tsk Tsk
    HELL YES they should :^o

Viking62
    Participant

Hello Dire, where the heck ya been? We missed you (was just talking about you the other day-ingame)!! Welcome back

comedown
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

Are my Holy Mushrooms a topic that should be discussed in this forum?? Tsk Tsk
    HELL YES they should :^o

I can’t think of a better place to publish a recipe for your special soup......

DireWolf
    Participant

special soup
    I LOVE ME SOME special soup.

Been trying to make it on my own since August, so I have not been able to be around, and just as I am able to start playing again, I meet an adorable 42 year old “2 years younger than me” woman who was a cheerleader in high school and still looks damned good, I love Scorched but that is some mighty mighty good competition, but I will try to come around when I have the chance, what are the best times to check the servers, I played twice, and twice got the crap beat out of me by NAKA, 😳 but I havent seen many other players, good 2 see ya all, hope to film ya on the server 😈

Missed ya CD, yer good folk 8)

Howdy Viking and Mrs.

Viking62
    Participant

Happy for you Dire….. Nice to have you back! Some of us play starting @ 9-10PM CST. I have’nt seen cbx or Bobirov for a long time:( Some of the other vets pop in once in a while (main server).
    Thanks for the returned howdy-The Mrs. says hello:)

comedown
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

special soup
    I LOVE ME SOME special soup.

Been trying to make it on my own since August, so I have not been able to be around, and just as I am able to start playing again, I meet an adorable 42 year old “2 years younger than me” woman who was a cheerleader in high school and still looks damned good, I love Scorched but that is some mighty mighty good competition, but I will try to come around when I have the chance, what are the best times to check the servers, I played twice, and twice got the crap beat out of me by NAKA, 😳 but I havent seen many other players, good 2 see ya all, hope to film ya on the server 😈

Missed ya CD, yer good folk 8)

Howdy Viking and Mrs.

You sly dog. What’s a female wolf called? Or female soup? Maybe a female fly in the soup. But let’s keep Jeff Goldbluum out of this one. I’m rambling now, and I suppose I have been from the very start. It’s good to see that some things will never change. Scorched line ups, underwear, drinking habits and substance abuse, traffic lights, crocodile’s smiles, crocodile shoes, crocodile shoes, obscure references no one gets, incoherent rambling etc.

All we need now is apollo tangent and anyone else who cares to crawl out of the woodwork.
    They all lurk in the now-somewhat-less-poorly-lit shadows, somewhere. I can feel them. Closing in…

The quickening…

Yeah I’m completely wasted, to be perfectly honest. 😉

Chopper
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

….., and just as I am able to start playing again, I meet an adorable 42 year old “2 years younger than me” woman who was a cheerleader in high school and still looks damned good, I love Scorched but that is some mighty mighty good competition,…..

So …..you got film of the “Cheerleader”? =P~

@direwolf wrote:

….but I will try to come around when I have the chance, what are the best times to check the servers, I played twice, and twice got the crap beat out of me by NAKA,….Missed ya CD, yer good folk 8)
    Howdy Viking and Mrs.

That happens when you been away…..yer a tuff old dawg though. :mrgreen:

BOY
    Participant

@ Direwolf

Hey you old fart!

DireWolf
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

So …..you got film of the “Cheerleader”? =P~

Yes 😯 But there is only one member to this video club [-X 😈

@chopper wrote:

That happens when you been away…..yer a tuff old dawg though.

Damned str8

Missed u guys alot!
    @boy I’m not old, compared to dirt 😕

Chopper
    Participant

Why you call Wolfie and Old Fart? 😆

Cheerz! :mrgreen:

Crispy Critter
    Participant

@comedown wrote:

All we need now is apollo tangent and anyone else who cares to crawl out of the woodwork.

*crawls out of woodwork*

Viking62
    Participant

Welcome back “CC”, Long time no see & hope all is well.

Chopper
    Participant

Well hiya CCritter….can’t wait to give a welcome back hammer… :mrgreen:

comedown
    Participant

@Crispy Critter wrote:

@comedown wrote:

*crawls out of woodwork*

Long time no earth-shattering-explosion!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.