This topic contains 56 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  apache64d 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

lebowski
    Participant

@apache64d wrote:

Leb, I don’t think we judfe u 2 fast (and never 2 furious) u usded bad language for serval times and used it againts one of the admins also..so..
    Let’s not fight about this again..it is the past.

I’m not complaining about the fact I once was misjudged here my friend.
    I don’t fight about anything here tbh.
    It’s just bad that I see the same things go wrong again …
    And the fact I used bad language (still I think this was my right after admins used bad language first at me) lays in the past, you know that as good as I do I hope :p.
    I bett you once peeed in your pants also, this doesn’t mean that you pee in your pants still does it?
    I don’t know what this reply of yours to me got anything to do inhere btw, we are talking about tora here.

ty

lebowski
    Participant

@deathbal wrote:

Actually Leb I was going to delete my post but someone posted after me. Truth is, I think we have a language barrier between us and it’s just not worth continuing. Have a good day.

ow, you still don’t understand what I was trying to say to you, even after I was so polite to simplifie my answer earlier, I realy thought you asked me to explain myself in normal english and you still don’t understand the words i use lol?
    Then I think you must be right, not worth continuing.

have a good life (you will need it)

parasti
    Participant

Apache kicked vs Truce from Beginners today and when asked “why did you kick him” he advised that I read the forum. So I did.

I have played a fair share of games with vs in the past and have never noticed that he would act disrespectfully or insulting. (Unless being a damn good player counts.) Nor did he act in such a way today. Regardless of Apache’s reasons, I do not think what he did was helpful and it sure did not look nice. Not only was there no particular thing vs had done that he should have been kicked for, apparently he will also not be given a chance of making a thing or two right.

apache64d
    Participant

He had chances. I guess u didn’t read enough.
    He disrespect numberous amount of players in the game and in here.
    He was banned after been warned more then few times. He inssisted bypassing the ban so we had to ban again and again when needed.

parasti
    Participant

I guess my point is that your actions were possibly equally disruptive to someone’s who is just blatantly causing trouble. (And whatever it was vs got banned for, he was not doing it when you kicked him.) Heck, you crashed the damn server! 😛

apache64d
    Participant

Yes, srry for the crash. It is a bug that we thought was fixed…
    It is simple parsati: he was banned and insissted to bypass it so he got banned again. ..and again..and again.
    when some1 that is banned has found a way (unfortunately) to bypass it and comesback to the game like nothing happened and doen’t make any apologie then there is nothing else for us to do but only reban him. it doen’t matter if he was ok or not today (or when he cameback the last time).
    Just to let u know, some1 that was banned 2 years ago has cameback resently Nothing was done to him. y? cause 2 years are a long time so we give him the chance AND he wasn’t trying to bypass the ban like Vs did.

Deathbal
    Participant

I had a feeling it was MoM come back. Am I right?

BigBear
    Participant

Yes it was MOM.

I have two reflections to make on this matter. First of all a player that is banned SHOULD NOT be able to play. That is very simple and cannot be contested. Secondly in the case of MOM I am unsure about both the reason and the validity of the ban in the first place.

The fact still remains though that as long as the ban is in effect complaints about it being enforced is null and void. The ideal solution would be if MOM/Tura/VS/etc would contact the admins and try to resolve the matter instead of bypassing the ban, since that will inevitably result in further situations like this one.

Thrax
    Participant

@bigbear wrote:

Yes it was MOM.

I have two reflections to make on this matter. First of all a player that is
    banned SHOULD NOT be able to play. That is very simple and cannot be
    contested. Secondly in the case of MOM I am unsure about both the
    reason and the validity of the ban in the first place.

The fact still remains though that as long as the ban is in effect complaints
    about it being enforced is null and void. The ideal solution would be if
    MOM/Tura/VS/etc would contact the admins and try to resolve the matter
    instead of bypassing the ban, since that will inevitably result in further
    situations like this one.

he’s also appeared on my servers as several disguises.
    Bah!
    Polly’s Teacher
    The crying Coco
    Z0Z
    WhySoMuchHate?
    and most notably. doom,
    which is blatently clear since the real doom rarely plays online.

I have also found that trying to block them is rarely effective for long,
    (ie. Shotso).
    often, the most we can do is catch them while we can and eventually
    hope they get bored and go away.

TORA
    Participant

English isn’t my mother language so for me is hard to post a reply like was frustrating when i could not explain my reasons when i had problems with some players (just 2 guys Apache…..not ‘numberous amount of players’, just Tnick and One).So i have only few words to say.The reason of mine ban is that I used the nickname of Tnick,obviously for joke,was not my intention to defame Tnick.I have always thought that the ban was a mistake but I have respected it for four months.Now i have restarted to play like u know.

Salut

MoM

parasti
    Participant

@bigbear wrote:

The fact still remains though that as long as the ban is in effect complaints about it being enforced is null and void.

Okay, I can respect that. This was an ugly situation and I would be happy to see less of them, that’s all.

JiNx
    Participant

the reason for the original ban was indeed using tnick name

but this was not just used once for a joke

it was used numerous times and in numerous servers and ended up making tnick look bad

tora was asked by myself and other admins several times to change the nick and was not done

so the end result was a ban to stop tnicks good name being turned bad

this is common knowledge and was posted on the forums

tora/mom should indeed contact an admin to discuss the current situation

apache64d
    Participant

So also ZOZ eh?
    Jinx said all what needed to be said.
    I think mOm should also talk to the person who was most hurt by him, tnick.
    Till then, the ban continue and if u try to bypass it again then u’ll be ban again.

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.