This topic contains 56 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  apache64d 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Deathbal
    Participant

Yes Tora, I was there for one of them. First round, first shot, dirt on “ONE”. Then there is a call “we have a dirter”.

Now if you keep doing this, the minute you’re spotted, you will be tagged. Whether or not you threw dirt. You’re known for it. Then you won’t relent. You’ll argue and make things worse. Why?

TheOne
    Participant

I was there tora when jinx asked you to change your name 5 times, you just ignored him. Jinx tried to tell you that the name belonged to a real person, you denied this. You also went as far as to tell jinx to shut up!

HHmmm wheres the respect in that.

TORA
    Participant

@theone wrote:

I was there tora when jinx asked you to change your name 5 times, you just ignored him. Jinx tried to tell you that the name belonged to a real person, you denied this. You also went as far as to tell jinx to shut up!

HHmmm wheres the respect in that.

No answers to ppl like u 1, just dirt 😉

a banana
    Participant

@tora wrote:

No answers to ppl like u 1, just dirt 😉

Well, probably not if you are banned, hmm?

tnick337
    Participant

well i felt bad when tora / spok /aka after aka was banned i thought boy i wouldnt be able to handle that very easy. then today i going to play i happend to see who was in apoc and there he is tora aka spok etc. etc. so i join game to say hello that i felt bad but no he cant keep mouth shut start disrespecting me right away.

my question is how long was he banned for i know it hasnt been a week and he all ready back shooting off at the mouth instead of with his tank. does this mean you can do what every you want here and get away with it oh by the way his name today one of his many aka was MOM
    ill leave it at that.

BigBear
    Participant

@tnick337 wrote:

well i felt bad when tora / spok /aka after aka was banned i thought boy i wouldnt be able to handle that very easy. then today i going to play i happend to see who was in apoc and there he is tora aka spok etc. etc. so i join game to say hello that i felt bad but no he cant keep mouth shut start disrespecting me right away.

my question is how long was he banned for i know it hasnt been a week and he all ready back shooting off at the mouth instead of with his tank. does this mean you can do what every you want here and get away with it oh by the way his name today one of his many aka was MOM
    ill leave it at that.

Just a little clarification. The ban on tora has nothing to do with apoc. He’s banned from playing on the official scorched servers (main, beginners, teams and tournie). Apoc is an independent server and who is allowed to play there is a different matter and is not handled by the official servers admin staff.

apache64d
    Participant

The “manager” of the apoc servers is Bobirov. U can ask him anything u want. The ban was executed by an admin from the crew that keeps an eye on the official servers Only. Any othere server is on the resposibillity of the ower of the server.

TORA
    Participant

@tnick337 wrote:

ill leave it at that.

Little tnick, i am very bored by your lies.Post the log of my ‘disrespecting’ or u better shut up.U cant say what u want without any proof.
    And dont be sad 4 my ban,is not a pleasure to play in the main server if there are ppl like u,tnick, or One.
    U know ? In Apoc server truce is not allowed and dirt yes !Is my world
    😀
    So tnick ,play where u want and get fun but pls…pls….stop to cry without a reason.

apache64d
    Participant

Are u sure?? truce is allowed on apoc..Bobirov didn’t write on any place that trcue aren’t allowed (as far as I know). Dirt, of cours, is allowed on any server that the owner puts it on the weapons list.

TORA, why don’t you pls chill? the kind of language u use is, for itself, not respectable.

TORA
    Participant

@apache64d wrote:

Are u sure?? truce is allowed on apoc..Bobirov didn’t write on any place that trcue aren’t allowed (as far as I know). Dirt, of cours, is allowed on any server that the owner puts it on the weapons list.

TORA, why don’t you pls chill? the kind of language u use is, for itself, not respectable.

Truce in apoc is not allowed cuz the old players teach to the new that is not fair, so noone ask to truce.In the main server i see very rarely the old players,maybe this is the problem.
    About the language : i cant read a mountain of lies and write a love letter to reply.U think that my language is not respectable? Well, i think the same about the tnick post.We have different sensibility.

DireWolf
    Participant

So let me get this straight……..

All this was caused because Tnick truced with somebody?
    anger, bad words, constant dirting?

BECAUSE OF A TRUCE!!!!! 😕

wow, how sad.

Deathbal
    Participant

Truce in apoc is not allowed cuz the old players teach to the new that is not fair, so noone ask to truce.In the main server i see very rarely the old players,maybe this is the problem.
    About the language : i cant read a mountain of lies and write a love letter to reply.U think that my language is not respectable? Well, i think the same about the tnick post.We have different sensibility

Sort of like dirt in the main server. Truce is primarily used so that two people don’t die on the first shot. Easily understandable. Plus a truce can get you targeted when you otherwise would not be, because it can be seen as the greater threat.

Doesn’t matter. Apoc is Apoc, Main is Main. You can’t expect to bring your Apoc rules to Main and have everyone bow down. It’s never going to happen. People will truce in Main no matter how many times you come in and dirt. So the only real thing you’ve accomplished is to get banned. Seems like a waste of time to me.

Bobirov
    Participant

For the record, truces are allowed at Apoc. However, a mass permanent truce or anything like that would be frowned about.

apache64d
    Participant

For the record, truces are allowed at Apoc.

It says all.

However, a mass permanent truce or anything like that would be frowned about.

Like it will be in the main server..

DW wrote:

BECAUSE OF A TRUCE!!!!!

wow, how sad.

Yes, My thoughts exactly.

apche.

TheOne
    Participant

Time 01:27 am gmt +2

Player joins
    First shot dirt on me!

Player says hahaha its me MoM and then leaves!
    Brandon and trat were there too
    Spoiled again another game for us ( dampened the mood)

cant remember exact name of player but it was similar to lemin.

I really cant believe that people like this exist in this world!

Lonely lonely man

Tell your MoM i say hi

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.