This topic contains 56 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  apache64d 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

TheOne
    Participant

Sorry about complaining again.

Player Spok, using tnicks337 name on main today and on other servers.
    Dirting people again….. (sigh)

Some players are thinking that it really is tnick337.

I joined one game and players were talking bad of tnick337 aka spok.

I find this very unfair on the real tnick337, because when he joins again players will hold grudges, (oh hes the guy that always dirts!!) and everybody targeting the real tnick337.

Spok (MoMmy, Sun ect ect) is really becoming a pain for everybody on the servers with his insults, dirting and childishness.

We do not not need players like that in this community

Really hard to enjoy a game when you have a grid counting dirter around!!

I am posting this in defence of tnick337 who is not present, and also in defence of this community, and just a warning to other players about the player called Spok (sun Mom ect ect)

If anybody has anymore complaints about this player feel free to add them here!!

I am sure there is alot of other players with complaints 🙂

SHACK
    Participant

He is ranked 4 on apoc last time i joined he is realy rude and gets others to join him attacking or ganging up on players.

These are the names he’s using and howmany times he has used them
    Spok 53
    Saso 31
    Muuu 28
    Sun 25
    MoM 19
    OI 12
    4 9
    Down 8
    HopHop 8
    Zen 8
    tnlck337 6
    Tnickid 6
    Zuppa 6
    Vs 6
    Riot 5
    Vino 4
    Vs1 4
    Tura 4
    3 3
    Cheater 2
    Yop 2
    Vs Truce 2
    Muuuu 2
    Use Parachutes 2
    Tnlck337

One thing that i didnt know though How can you turn off your Name and avatar so other players dont see it? Is that a cheat? or Just somthing I dont know about? 😕

HWB
    Participant

MOB RULZ

apache64d
    Participant

We (the admins) are aware of the situation and we saw logs.
    I guess noboday sent him a pm till now. I said I would if no will (said it yesterday and was gonna do it today).

Disrespect is what can be said on all of his actions.

Ty, one. It will be hundled.

BOY
    Participant

the dirting behavior can be stopped with some good old fashied funky bombs 🙂

The name taking can really only be fixed by kicks or by asking gcamp to give a player special rights to the name on that server. 😕

cbx550f
    Participant

@shack wrote:

One thing that i didnt know though How can you turn off your Name and avatar so other players dont see it? Is that a cheat? or Just somthing I dont know about? 😕

Not sure what you mean here – could you elabourate?

HWB
    Participant

@boy wrote:

I think ppl who say thing like what Boy said should be dirted all game. See how it feels being dirted all night and never have chance to play.

BOY
    Participant

@hwb wrote:

@boy wrote:

I think ppl who say thing like what Boy said should be dirted all game. See how it feels being dirted all night and never have chance to play.

I’m not saying it isn’t annoying you misunderstand. I’ve been there. And there is no grudge I wont ignore! 😛

It should only take a round or two to figure out if your the target of some dirt every time.

From then on it is a battle of wills, whoever wants the server more will stay longer and duke it out! 😀

no one can spoil your fun but you!!

tnick337
    Participant

Well let me start with tonight was a good night playing scorched3d seeing friends laughing having a good time. Then the dirter/enemy/disrespectful player shows up he using my name again starts dirting talking his smack and totally disrupts the game noobs are playing they dont understand how there is two tnicks. Players leave the game wondering what is really going on i have some friends there with me and my uncle too. So now our friendly mcb game has become kill the other tnick game. no fun. how can this guy use my name go from server to server disrespecting people and making enemies for me. If you dont know me im a very respectful player always ns or gk when im killed, always welcome any new player to the game. All im trying to say is that this is not right what he is doing to my name please cant something be done about it. i tryed sending a pm to gavin but dont know if i did it right, as im not the smartest person when it come to computers. thank you for the support from my uncle HWB and ONE tonight i wouldnt have been able to keep my cool with out them

tnick337

apache64d
    Participant

I sent that player (TORA in the forums) a pm and this is his reply:

Ok ,sry 4 the language but i have just say ‘idiot’….it’s so serius?
    Chek the log before,all the player was shoting me 1st and when i kill myself 4 error one of they tell me ‘gs’……i have just say ‘ty idiot’!
    Ok is an error
    by

He also made a kind of an apologie:

4 the language that i have used i say SRY,really sry guys

After reading his reply on my pm I sent him this:

If u repeat “idiot” serval times then it is become serious also about “noob”.
    I understood he shot u cause u dirted him every shot.
    BTW, changed pls your nick name when ur at the official servers from “TnIck337” to something else. I whated to say that too on my last pm. Is there a spacial reson u pretending to be other player? (u know the original “tnick337”). U picked that name just for fun or realy to anoy him or others?

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

Does this mean I may have been shooting the wrong tnink all this time?

8 O

DireWolf
    Participant

@laptops Daddy wrote:

Does this mean I may have been shooting the wrong tnink all this time?

8 O

this was all I saw in your attachment?

“http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd”>

Requires Windows Media Player 9

var checkdom = (document.createElement && document.getElementsByTagName);

window.onload = init;

function init()
    {
    if (!checkdom) return;
    Player.settings.setMode(“Loop”, “True”)
    }

Copyright © 2005   Lt. Daddy

(Not really worth screenshotting – just needed to test something : )

I dont get it
    😕

apache64d
    Participant

TORA has been banned by one of the admins crew.
    He did read the pm I sent him but it didn’t dso much to him and he continue like “usual”. After the ban he copmlianed to me in a pm. I sent him a reply and some big questions about his overall rude and disrespectful behavior. I got just 2-3 lines reply which was not what u expect to get after that kind of questions I asked.

The ban will stay (at least for the time being).

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

this was all I saw in your attachment?

I dont get it

ok, thanks bud.

that’s what i wanted to test.

in ie6 it opens the html when u click it. don’t know why it’s removing the object params (or did u do that?).

anyhow, looks like i’m gonna have to link it. : )

(was supposed to be this (but on scorched site). must be a windows thing)

(http://www2.webng.com/ltdaddy/tmp/tnink.wmv)

TORA
    Participant

@apache64d wrote:

I sent that player (TORA in the forums) a pm and this is his reply:

Ok ,sry 4 the language but i have just say ‘idiot’….it’s so serius?
    Chek the log before,all the player was shoting me 1st and when i kill myself 4 error one of they tell me ‘gs’……i have just say ‘ty idiot’!
    Ok is an error
    by

He also made a kind of an apologie:

4 the language that i have used i say SRY,really sry guys

After reading his reply on my pm I sent him this:

If u repeat “idiot” serval times then it is become serious also about “noob”.
    I understood he shot u cause u dirted him every shot.
    BTW, changed pls your nick name when ur at the official servers from “TnIck337” to something else. I whated to say that too on my last pm. Is there a spacial reson u pretending to be other player? (u know the original “tnick337”). U picked that name just for fun or realy to anoy him or others?

Ehm APACHE…if i send u a private message…..well,is a PRIVATE message.
    And tnick,everytimes i join the server u or your friend One tell to others ppl ‘he is a dirter,kill him 1st’ and maybe i havent still started to play 🙄 And u say that is me that play dirty?
    And again tnick, u cant say ‘go from server to server disrespecting people and making enemies for me’….The only ‘enemies i have are those you ask to be that.
    cu guys 😉
    ps: my english is bad and i cant explain well my reasons,i hope at least this is comprensible.
    pps: i dont say sry,if the use of the nick ‘tnick337 THE REAL’ is a good reason 4 the ban,ok im out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.