This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Reactorfighter 13 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Deathstryker
    Participant

I was thinking about this the other day. What if tanks could launch a flashbang type missle that will blind the opponent for a turn (maybe nothing but a white screen will be shown) leaving them to have to guess their distance. My only problem with this is if it were used too often then it would become annoying.

Skulling_Axe
    Participant

Interesting… the only problem i forsee with it is people using it too much. Perhaps a buy limit…

Anyways to expand on the idea just have it work like a basic missile, with a blast radius that shows a BRIGHT flash of light, but no damage what so ever. Those caught in the blast radius are effected. that way it doesnt blind EVERYONE on the map, where it basically blow up at the appex of the flight.

Deathstryker
    Participant

I was thinking along the same lines Skulling Axe. I dunno how hard it would be to implement but it’s a fresh idea I think nonetheless.

Reactorfighter
    Participant

Yeah, I think, a photon grenade, or somethin’ would be great. Or a smoke grenade, which effects on a large area, and covers anything but the tallest hills. The problem with a photon grenade or photon cannon is that the light disappears very quickly. Just think after how far the light can travel under 1 sec!

First I thought the next version should contain changing weather. Once the weather changes (per round, or per game, it could be adjustable), there could be rainy day, or snowing (not in “hell” levels, of course 😉 ), or misty, or even fog. With fog and snowing etc. in the game, it could be more realistic. Like in Grand Theft Auto 3, or somethin’ like that.

It also would be lovely, if there can be several battle times. For example: morning, afternoon, dusk, and night. What do you think?

And one last question: Girls also play this game…like we do?
    I’m waiting for some answers or what… 🙂

Deathstryker
    Participant

And one last question: Girls also play this game…like we do?
    I’m waiting for some answers or what…

I don’t know of any girls that play this game. I wouldn’t want to either ’cause they’d probably kick my ass at it, lol. Of course I only know probably about 3% of the people who play this game so who knows.

Reactorfighter
    Participant

Yeah, that’s right 🙂 Usually, girls don’t like gaming, but if they do, they could kick some ass 🙂
    Scorched3D is not a girls’ game, but I think there might be some girls, who interested about artillery-games. (for example: military girls 😉 )
    I love Scorched3D and military girls. Do you? 🙂

Deathstryker
    Participant

I love Scorched3D and military girls. Do you?

Haha, lol. Interesting combination…. This gives me an idea: The next time I send an email to my bro who is fighting in Faluja, I’ll send him a link to this game. God knows he needs a break.

Reactorfighter
    Participant

That’s such a good idea, I think. Many people doesn’t know about this great game, that’s why there is few Scorched3D fans around. But we’ll ensure their number will be raised soon… :)[/code]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.