This topic contains 41 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  comedown 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Raden
    Participant

Hope you will come back to play soon Chopper. I’d lend you my spare system if I were in your neighbourhood.

BOY
    Participant

try getting a second hand desktop??

We don’t mind if our bombs don’t look nice on the other end, as long as they kill ya. 😉

apache64d
    Participant

I just was offline for 2 days (power supplier burned..yes burned..) and it looked like 2 years… I’m a junkie… 😳

Spectrum
    Participant

apache! Long time no see you around

apache64d
    Participant

I’m only on forums.. not on gaming.
    Only next year be back to gaming.

good too see u 2

Chopper
    Participant

OK, you weiners are in major trouble.

Thanks for all the good words and help offers, til we move back to old digs across the street, desktops are pretty much out.

I got me a brand damn new Hpee, double B flat triple clutch 4gb rAm, 64 bit windoohs 7, hammer throwin’ Core duO 2.2 Shield Bustin’ new lapchopper. 8)

I’m getting this new FOUND power loaded up with the scoRch stuff, my ID and the refurbed ChopbOt 2000 version 6.9

Lemme tell ya sumethin….you better hide deep under those dirt Pilz ’cause theres a train a ‘comin. :mrgreen:

As Elton John says…
    “The Beach is BACK.”

keyboard feels kinda funny though… 🙄

Viking62
    Participant

Happy to hear you will you will be up & running soon! Congratulations on the new system =D>

Raden
    Participant

Yeah, grats on the new system ol Chop, sounds like a nice one too. Cya on the batttlefield….I’ll have my shields up too..

Irishbandit
    Participant

See you soon Chopper… 😀 😀

ORCACommander
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

OK, you weiners are in major trouble.

Thanks for all the good words and help offers, til we move back to old digs across the street, desktops are pretty much out.

I got me a brand damn new Hpee, double B flat triple clutch 4gb rAm, 64 bit windoohs 7, hammer throwin’ Core duO 2.2 Shield Bustin’ new lapchopper. 8)

I’m getting this new FOUND power loaded up with the scoRch stuff, my ID and the refurbed ChopbOt 2000 version 6.9

Lemme tell ya sumethin….you better hide deep under those dirt Pilz ’cause theres a train a ‘comin. :mrgreen:

As Elton John says…
    “The Beach is BACK.”

keyboard feels kinda funny though… 🙄

*places a penny on the tracks* *laughs maniacally as the drain derails*

Thrax
    Participant

Keep us posted on how well you get scorched to work under Win-7. I’ve
    heard it’s definatly smaller and faster than vista, but with serious backward
    compatability issues.. something about having to pay extra for an upgrade
    to allow any programs XP or earlier.

If Win-7 does indeed have the capacity to work on older material, then it
    would be a major break-thru. Especially after MS’s attempts to blackmail
    us little guys into trying to upgrade.

Chopper
    Participant

Well, after running scorch just fine on win 7 x86 on the old laptop before it went blooie, this new one running 64 bit crashes like a sumbeach. it has memory and video out the yingyang so i don’t think thats the prob. Researching now…..ideas?
    Thanks in advance

edit update:
    Heres the “problem details”
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: scorchedc.exe
    Application Version: 0.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 49ac24a8
    Fault Module Name: ig4dev32.dll
    Fault Module Version: 8.15.10.1872
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4a8485a6
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 0000ff20
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Irishbandit
    Participant

Try updating your graphics card drivers from the manufacture.

Chopper
    Participant

First thing i checked there Noob, says driver is up2date….why would a comp like this have to run scorch like it was 10 years old?

edit update: i was on noob server and shot three shots last one a baby digger and damn thing crashed.

Dont tell me i have to find a MB and fix my 7 year olf toshiba to play… ](*,)

ORCACommander
    Participant

@thrax wrote:

Keep us posted on how well you get scorched to work under Win-7. I’ve
    heard it’s definatly smaller and faster than vista, but with serious backward
    compatability issues.. something about having to pay extra for an upgrade
    to allow any programs XP or earlier.

If Win-7 does indeed have the capacity to work on older material, then it
    would be a major break-thru. Especially after MS’s attempts to blackmail
    us little guys into trying to upgrade.

that is not entirely accurate. 1. there are a great many xp and earlier apps that remain compatible with w7. those that are not 95% of them can be fixed using the compatibility modes under the right click properties menu. The 5% that can not be fixed that way will require either Mircosofts W7 professional/ultimate/enterprise windows xp virtualization module or a 3rd party virtualization program such as virtual box: http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

@chopper: Most likely problem I can think of is that it is a problem with being run in 64 bit but vita 64 runs it fine. first make sure you try singleplayer first. if there is a problem with your end it will manifest there. Multiplayer introduces the variables of potentially modified files with bad coding. also what is the gfx card. a lot of games out there will choke and puke if it is an integrated one.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.