This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Irishbandit 12 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

comedown
    Participant

haha.. god damnit.. i was in hospital for the last 2 months.

scorched stands still for no man. 🙁

Willis
    Participant

We try what we can 😀

So how are you? Being in the hospital for 2 months dosn’t sound good… what happened?

But even then.. if you had a lot of time simply lying in bed did you not ask for a computer with scorched installed? 😛

Sondra
    Participant

Nice to see you back CD 🙂

DireWolf
    Participant

OHANA my brother, I did wonder where you had gone, glad you could drag yer sorry butt back 😉
    WB

Deathstryker
    Participant

I wondered where you disappeared to.

You didn’t miss all that much, just more of Apollo’s rants and that’s about it.

comedown
    Participant

@willis wrote:

We try what we can 😀

So how are you? Being in the hospital for 2 months dosn’t sound good… what happened?

But even then.. if you had a lot of time simply lying in bed did you not ask for a computer with scorched installed? 😛

i had my laptop in, but i was a few feet out of range of my wireless router (give or take 5 miles) and being a hospital, cellphones weren’t an option.

i was stuck with computer opponents, and they just don’t cut it.

so most of my time was just spent messing around with a set of C&C rules, making ridiculous changes which resulted in me either getting my ass kicked or the game crashing. 😳

i won’t bother depressing anyone with the events, other than me almost bankrupting myself on 56 days of take-aways and pizza. (hospital cooks are sadists!)

@sondra wrote:

Nice to see you back CD 🙂

thank you

@direwolf wrote:

OHANA my brother, I did wonder where you had gone, glad you could drag yer sorry butt back 😉
    WB

mahalo! 😉

@deathstryker wrote:

I wondered where you disappeared to.

You didn’t miss all that much, just more of Apollo’s rants and that’s about it.

but that’s the best part!

Hippopotamus
    Participant

welcome back 🙂

BOY
    Participant

Glad to hear you are better!

bummer you had to miss the tournament, we did scrape by with about 25 who played. The mod for the tournament was pretty challenging, not quite the settings you were rooting for though 😛 . in case you did not know, the next version, #39 will be out very soon.

I think if you were gone for 2 months then you missed a post….I came up with a pic of a mushroom that you might like 😀
    http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1780

comedown
    Participant

@hippopotamus wrote:

welcome back 🙂

thank you

@boy wrote:

Glad to hear you are better!

bummer you had to miss the tournament, we did scrape by with about 25 who played. The mod for the tournament was pretty challenging, not quite the settings you were rooting for though 😛 . in case you did not know, the next version, #39 will be out very soon.

I think if you were gone for 2 months then you missed a post….I came up with a pic of a mushroom that you might like 😀
    http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1780

ooh, i do like. 😀

Irishbandit
    Participant

Was wondering where you had been. You have not killed me in a while hope to see you in game soon!!!!! Welcome back!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.