This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  S-killZ 9 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

S-killZ
    Participant

…4 the new version comming out! being able to walk out of tanks and back in them again! and when your out of the tank you have unlimited fuel like in the opscorched mod! and another one i have is when your out of the tank its fps mode! no explosions! just bullets! 😈 😛 8)

Deathstryker
    Participant

😯

Thrax
    Participant

And to think, I play Scorched to try to forget about quake3..

S-killZ
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

😯

whats with the ” 😯 “?

@thrax wrote:

And to think, I play Scorched to try to forget about quake3..

I wish i could play quake 3… or even quake 1 or 2! i love fps games but none of them will install on to my comp! 😥 and the game would be much more… eventful if it was like that! 😛 although if it was fps i would almost always win… 😛 😈 i guess thats another reason why i want it like that!

Deathstryker
    Participant

@s-killz wrote:

@deathstryker wrote:

😯

whats with the ” 😯 “?

I was just in disbelief that you actually suggested such a silly idea.

Deathbal
    Participant

Bah Quake. I’m an old Doom2 vet. If you want to challenge me in Doom2, i’ll be glad to wipe my butt with your scalp. 😀

S-killZ
    Participant

@deathbal wrote:

Bah Quake. I’m an old Doom2 vet. If you want to challenge me in Doom2, i’ll be glad to wipe my butt with your scalp. 😀

your on! 😛 just pm me a dl link to the .rar of the game! 😀 have it as an attachment or have it on megaupload.com! 😛 And yes, doom2 is good! 8) but quake 3 is better! 😛

and ds it is true that it would make the game more interesting! 😛

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.