This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathbal 6 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

NAKED
    Participant

A few players seem to think I am Rommel. 😆 I think this is hilarious. I don’t know if they are serious or if it’s a joke. Either way, I would like to state that…I’m not Rommel. 😆

A bunch of players can attest to this fact. Raden, Pastor and the Mrs., Tanksnipe and zombie have played enough games with Rommel and I together and separately to know that we are two different people.

I am NAKED, formerly NAKED STONER, and sometimes I go by Apex.

About Rommel I will say this: He was one of the first players (if not thee first player) I met when I started playing in the spring of 2008. His open minded use of tactics is unique. It always made an interesting game. I have noticed he hasn’t played in a while. That’s Scorched3D’s loss.

Acid22
    Participant

Hi Rommel

naka
    Participant

Noway, How do u do Erwin? 😀

NAKED
    Participant

😀 Acid, When I finished writing that post I said out loud “If anyone is going to say hi Rommel, it’s going to be Acid.”

Thank you for being as predictable as my sandhogs. 😉

ArmorWraith
    Participant

@naked wrote:

you mean rommels hogs?

ROFL

Acid22
    Participant

@naked wrote:

😀 Acid, When I finished writing that post I said out loud “If anyone is going to say hi Rommel, it’s going to be Acid.”

Spoken like a true WW2 Field Marshal who eventually killed himself…………………..oh yeah, I forgot.

Hi Romm =P~

NAKED
    Participant

Acid, go back to bed. It’s all in your head, please listen to what I have said. Your face is getting red and your losing street cred. Is Rommel a name I will never shed? You fed this rumor long after it was dead. Why can’t I be wed to a name like Jed or Ned instead? Is it the truth you dread? Your head must be filled with lead. Someone give him some kind of med.

Deathbal
    Participant

You should change your name to “The Grinch” 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.