This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  bruce 12 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

hard2break
    Participant

hi,i am new here so can anyone help me? ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓

poolee
    Participant

@hard2break wrote:

hi,i am new here so can anyone help me? ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓

Depends what sorta help you need…

If you need to be blown up, see me 😉

If you need to be blown up again, see Ebonite 😀

If you need to be blown up even more, see the kill-guru ‘YourDeath’ 😈

Hope this was some help 😀

Cheers!
    Poolee

Deathstryker
    Participant

If you wanna survive just see me.

cbx550f
    Participant

If you want to learn to kill yourself, see me. 😉

Seriously though – we’re a prett helpful lot, any questions you have will usually have prompt (and yes, sometimes flippant) responses. 🙂

Cheers!

cbx

hobbesme
    Participant

If you want help running & resigning, see me.

I’m #2 in Resigns — working my way up! 🙂

Usually though, you can ask for advice & training while you play on the official Scorched3D servers. You might die a lot while being trained, but that’ll learn ya! 😉

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

If you want to be ridiculed… get on my shit list.

I’m good at that. See the profiles section on the Ezine and look at the person listed in the profiles as Guess Who…

But seriously, We all like to help. Feel free to use the search feature on the forums, most likely you can find a quick result to any questions you might have.

Like anyone new to a job, there is no such thing as a stupid question. Only a trainer can provide a ridiculous answer. We won’t mislead you on the forums. But we might F’ ya up in the game a little bit (on advice).

Learn to budget your money… that is rule # 1 to success.

But being new, I would like to extend a warm napalm in the morning welcome to you. Welcome to the community and we will see if you can be hard2break.

Apollo

DireWolf
    Participant

Wanna be a movie star?
    see me…

Oh yes, I almost forgot!!!
    Welcome to the wonderfully psycotic world of Scorched 3D.
    😈

Deathstryker
    Participant

He never replied back with his question…. You think we scared him off?

jdog
    Participant

Possible so. we are a wacky bunch here, we who take pleasure in nuking each other and leaving body parts everywhere. so to speak.

Ebonite
    Participant

I work at the Post Office and kill people on my computer. It may be backwards, but it keeps me out of jail.

bruce
    Participant

im new too but this site totally confuses the BESHITE outa me!!!lol! *screams* DONT U C THE TOE NAILS?!!! so em yea as u can im quite crazy!any 1 got any idea how to entertain me im soooooo bored!!!and if u guys think ur scary u havent encountered me yet,or prob wudnt wanna….HMMM *ponders* now were did i put that mind of mine*searches under bed*its otay i found it!!yaay!*does a lil victory dance!*
    BLAH..

DireWolf
    Participant

Bored, check out my videos!!!
    http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1696

And what you found under your bed was not your brain, it was a Nerf Football!!!

🙄

bruce
    Participant

a nerf football eh?!!*strokes chin*hmmm interestin ive never heard of this strange device,buichous le dia!lol!i shall indeedy!
    cheers

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.