This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

SHACK
    Participant

Im just wondering if theres some type of help out there for us noobs on good ways or tactics on saving $ in the game. It seams all the old players have it down.

Please Give us some tips.

Ebonite
    Participant

SHACK
    Participant

Perfect. Thx alot 😀

Deathstryker
    Participant

When I first read the title, I thought this was a scam.

Panther30
    Participant

don’t fool yourself, Deathstryker. The way Ebo plays, it sure looks like a scam. 😛

Ebonite, I am jusst kidding, don’t take it personally.

Wowbagger
    Participant

Panther Wrote:

don’t fool yourself, Deathstryker. The way Ebo plays, it sure looks like a scam

😛 😛 😛

parasti
    Participant

@wowbagger wrote:

Panther Wrote:

don’t fool yourself, Deathstryker. The way Ebo plays, it sure looks like a scam

😛 😛 😛

Second time it happened to me I heard “smells cheat” in the crowd.

cbx550f
    Participant

@parasti wrote:

Second time it happened to me I heard “smells cheat” in the crowd.

Not surprising, really. To get even close to that amount is quite a feat.

I recall when I first started playing, some people seemed SO good that that thought came to my mind too (I, being new to the game, would never have raised the subject). Turns out, there were just THAT good. 😉

SHACK
    Participant

has there been cheeters ? or a way to change your $ in game?Im sure theres peeps out there doing it

cbx550f
    Participant

Cheaters? Perhaps. But changing the money you have in the game? Well, you could find a way to make it appear you have more money, but all the actual calculations are done on the server. If you changed your client to give you $100000 per kill or something, the server would just keep sending the correct amount to everyone.

hobbesme
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

But changing the money you have in the game? … If you changed your client to give you $100000 per kill or something, the server would just keep sending the correct amount to everyone.

But what about inventory validation? If a client was hacked to override server calculations of money & just give a really large amount OR just hack a client’s inventory to always provide all weapons.

Does the server have validation code to double-check whether a particular client enough money to purchase supposed inventory each round? Or does the server just tell each client how much money they have & let the client handle inventory control?

THAT could be a serious client-server synchronization issue to hack.

BOY
    Participant

I get hobbesme on my team in the next BLUE TEAM – RED TEAM exercise.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.